Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
hannaht
New to NARS
08/05/23-11:29
Beautiful everyday combo!
How would you define this routine
Every day
Describe the different steps of your routine
I mix these shades for the perfect everyday look. it leaves my skin looking so healthy with a beautiful glow
melindal
Rising Star
08/04/23-20:24
I like to use this products to creat a basic summer glow , I can use this for a night look or a day look in the office, it’s very versatile.
Basic Summer Glow
Firstly the foundation which has already SPF , then eye shadow, I apply in a few swipes the mascara , the bronzer and blusher , lastly the lipstick
Shifa
Rising Star
08/04/23-18:07
Please follow the steps mentioned
Eye makeup using bronzers - no makeup pirate look
Do you want a natural eye makeup look? “aye aye captain,” Here is my no-makeup natural pirate type look for the eyes; 1. Use bronzers for earthy tones (oranges, reds combined with pinks, browns) especially if you have brown skin or eyes. This is a naturally beatiful look. 2. To enhance for a private look, add an eyeliner either brown but black is even better. 3. To make this even better, add a black/brown mascara. Voilà - you now look like a pirate girly Please note steps 2 and 3 are improvements on my look. Comment below to let me know what you think of this look. How do you think it can be improved?
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
Madaaa
In the NARS
08/04/23-13:31
I love that this products doesn't feel too heavy on skin, they don't congest my pores and they give me a natural look perfect for my daily makeup routine.
Summer Routine
Prepare skin, foundation, concealer and blush
Desire value
Rising Star
08/04/23-10:29
I love to use this oil control primer followed by matte velvety foundation and concealer, lastly the blush to give a final touch to my desired flawless look.It gives such an amazing flawless finish to my skin.
To achieve flawless radiant look
A great skincare followed by makeup gives the best look
Ana93
Rising Star
08/04/23-08:19
Love it 🌺
My the best products for daily use 🌸
Powder, bronzer
soniaa
New to NARS
08/04/23-07:12
Glory, minimal, easy
All about the GLOW
In the warmer months I like to focus on skincare and keep the makeup minimal, with little coverage (unless needed, which I would use the concealer for). I like to opt for some colour on the eyelids as I think a coloured liner is so fun for summer! I like to finish off with a nourishing lip gloss 💁🏻‍♀️
Zoozoospetals
Rising Star
08/04/23-05:57
In Summer, I prefer a real minimalist routine. I don’t like the feel of layers on my skin in the heat and I love my skin to breathe. In Summer especially, I take advantage of my skin looking better and give it a rest from too many products. I always wear mascara and lip gloss just to give my face a lift.
Minimal for Summer
I use serum then moisturiser which gives my skin a lovely glow. Next just a little concealer to cover imperfections such as thread veins. Mascara and a shiny lip are all I add.