Home / Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
MissPisces
Rising Star
04/30/24-21:05
My go to makeup looks is always minimal
How would you define this routine
I always use nars liner and nars pencil ,easy to use and application is smooth
Describe the different steps of your routine
Medium coverage foundation,lip gloss,blush and liner
anikap
In the NARS
04/30/24-20:52
My fav base. This duo makes my skin look flawless
Base routine
Love this foundation after prepping my skin then adding the concealer to give a flawless base
monica
New to NARS
04/30/24-19:26
Absolutely my favourite combo the eyeliner and eye pencil helps me create cat eye 🖤
Absolutely my favourite combo the eyeliner and eye pencil helps me create cat eye 🖤
Eyeliner first and second eye pencil on the water line
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
kayti
In the NARS
04/30/24-19:20
Absolute highlight is Dolce Vita Afterglow lip balm, can’t go without and completes every daytime and evening look!
Everyday Essentials
The basic but everyday essentials to complete a fresh faced look!
katieg
In the NARS
04/30/24-19:16
Full Face step by step go to for more glam days!
Ultimate easy base
1. Primer: Apply primer to create a smooth base for makeup application and to extend the wear of your foundation. 2. Foundation: Evenly apply your favorite NARS foundation to achieve your desired coverage and finish. 3. Cream Bronzer, Highlighter, and Blush: Use cream products for bronzing, highlighting, and blush to add dimension and color to your complexion. 4. Concealer: Conceal any blemishes, dark circles, or imperfections with a NARS concealer for a flawless finish. 5. Powdered Products: Set your cream products with powdered face, blush, highlight, and bronzer for long-lasting wear. 6. Brows: Define and shape your brows using NARS brow products to frame your face. 7. Eyeshadow: Apply your preferred NARS eyeshadows to create your desired eye look. 8. Eyeliner and Mascara: Line your eyes with eyeliner and coat your lashes with mascara for added definition and volume. 9. Setting Mist: Set your makeup with a setting mist to lock everything in place and give your skin a fresh, dewy finish. 10. Lipstick and Gloss: Complete your look with your favorite NARS lipstick and gloss for a pop of color and shine. With these steps, you'll achieve a beautiful makeup look using your favorite NARS products!
Anniyahbadil
In the NARS
04/30/24-18:32
my everyday quick 5 minute routine to work after going to the gym
Natural look
tinted moisturiser, concealer and cream blush
claireg
New to NARS
04/30/24-15:49
It's the perfect combination of products - I couldn't live without them
Every day / less glam look
I couldn't live without the Natural Radiant foundation! The concealer is perfect for covering up dark circles to make the under eye look brighter
rashidar
In the NARS
04/30/24-15:47
Skin prep is extremely important if you want your makeup to look good.
Simple but elegant
Blush then eye makeup with a brown eyeliner smushed and then finishing it with mascara