Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Floozy28
Rising Star
13/01/24-10:30
Love my eyeliner and Mascara
How would you define this routine
My everyday
Describe the different steps of your routine
Eyeliner and Mascara everyday can't leave the house without them
Miriam
Rising Star
13/01/24-10:22
Love combining these two in winter for a glow
Radiant glow
Base makeup
BellaBB
Rising Star
13/01/24-05:38
I love using the Climax mascara for so many different looks especially for natural days when I want some definition on my eyes to make them stand out but don’t have time to do a full face of make up. This is such a nice mascara that you can wear more natural & also build up to full glam. x
Perfect mascara for a light make up look
I love using this mascara for natural days to give some definition to my eyes especially with a little eyeliner. x
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
marilyno
In the NARS
13/01/24-00:46
I apply the mascara first before putting on my natural lashes. I find building my lashes with my favourite mascara allows the eyelash glue to bond well. The bring out my eyes I use my Nars eyeshadow palette to create a both soft but subtle eyeshadow look.
Everyday routine !
Eyeshadow, then mascara then lashes x
saima
Rising Star
12/01/24-17:44
I just used nars eyeliner and smudge it even with my hands or sometimes with clean fluffy blending brush. It give very quick and nice smoky effect.
Simple yet elegant look
I just used nars eyeliner and smudge it even with my hands or sometimes with clean fluffy blending brush. It give very quick and nice smoky effect.
Hollyj
Rising Star
11/01/24-21:36
Black and bold eye look
Simple bold eye look
Apply the eyeliner and then climax extreme mascara. This mascara is the best for a mixture of volume and length and it barely clumps.
Ana93
Rising Star
11/01/24-14:53
I love this mascara because give my eyes better look, longer and fuller lashes.
My favourite mascara 💕💕
Eyeshadow and then mascara
🌹Meme🌹
NARS All-Star
11/01/24-12:55
Start with the primer, wait 5 mins, apply foundation in circular motion with a flat foundation brush. Wait a few mins to dry, then lightly apply the setting powder all over the face. And for that flawless finish apply the perfecting powder🤩🤩 and watch how your face transforms into a perfect canvas ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Flawless finish imperfections disappear
Start with the primer, wait 5 mins, apply foundation in circular motion with a flat foundation brush. Wait a few mins to dry, then lightly apply the setting powder all over the face. Then apply the perfecting powder with a flat round sponge