Home / Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
thaibah
In the NARS
23/01/24-07:13
My routine is very simple to follow and always ensures the application of a smooth and flawless base.
How would you define this routine
My go to routine
Describe the different steps of your routine
1. Using the soft matte complete concealer, concealer the dark circles under my eyes and not forgetting the eye lids. 2. Apply my Nars tinted moisturiser as a soft layer on my skin and blend out with a beauty blender.
Forever
In the NARS
22/01/24-23:50
It’s kind of hard to find a good power that doesn’t make your face look cakey. I was struggling with powders in the past because of this.
Minimal
I recently got back into cream blush because I feel like it lasts way longer than powder blush. After blush I will powder (heavily) since it’s an essential for oily skin.
Ella E
Nars Pro
22/01/24-22:24
I tend to use these products to create both day looks and edgy evening looks for my clients
If you want your eyes to pop you need these beauts in your make up bag.
I always line my waterline to add depth to my eyes, the nars mascara adds length and volume and this eyeshadow palette is so pigmented.
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
Sal
Rising Star
22/01/24-22:17
Basic everyday routine
Everyday essentials
Basic routine of blush and bronzer a lip balm and my favourite NARS mascara for full and defined eyelashes
aqsafm
Rising Star
22/01/24-22:02 (edited on 22/01/24-22:05)
Eyes are the windows to your soul. A good eye makeup enhances the eyes and elevates the entire makeup look. I love the eyeliner and the eyeshadow palette as it has some beautiful shades. The Nars climax mascara is my favorite as it lengthens and volumizes my lashes and has a good lasting power.
Eyes Eyes baby!
I like to apply a primer followed by eyeshadow, then eyeliner and mascara
stephK_xo
In the NARS
22/01/24-21:45
A quick but stunning complexion combo😍🥰
My go to flawless base combo!!
I always start by having a really strict skincare regime. Skincare is the holy grail to getting that long-lasting base for your complexion items. Depending on the look I’m after I will apply the radiant longwear foundation using either a brush or beauty blender. Brush for a light, every day look or blender for a more buildable coverage. Once I’m happy with my base I will apply a dot of concealer to the inner corner of my under eye, outer corner of my under eye, centre of my forehead and nose for that natural ‘highlight’ effect. Set with your fave powder and any other items you wish then BAM! Good to go queen!!😍👸🏼
gemstone
In the NARS
22/01/24-19:00
concealer camouflage canvass 👌🎨👀😍
I absolutely love 😍 the consistency of these together ... liquid around eye..💗 no heavyness or fine line creeping! then solid concealer on blemishes and mup escapades get refreshed...always administer with forefinger after dotting 😂
liquid first on eyes 👀 on freshly clean prepped skin.roll under 👀 eyes...then solid dotted over any blemishes.blend well whilst tapping on red spots! also use wand to get into awkward areas..place either down middle of the nose 👃 and blend ...tadahhh ❣️❣️❣️❣️🍒🍒🔆👌😊🎨💄💋🌟🌟🌝
Amyymartinnnn
New to NARS
22/01/24-18:49
All about the eyes
All about the eyes
Gorgeous brown shades for blue eyes makes them pop with a black smudged out liner