Home / What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Shra
Rising Star
09/03/24-21:29
Women's Day !! What it means to you..?? For me it's a reminder that women deserve happiness in their lives, starting with prioritizing self-love and care. Remember, you are enough, just as you are💖 Embrace your uniqueness, your flaws, and your strengths. "Take time to nurture your mind, body, and soul, for only when you love yourself fully can you truly love others." As women, we face numerous challenges daily – from societal expectations to workplace biases, and personal struggles. But each day, we rise above, breaking barriers, shattering stereotypes, and paving the way for future generations. Let's continue to support each other👭👭, lift each other up, and champion equality in all aspects of life. Together, we are unstoppable. Happy Women's Day! 🌟
Chris72
Rising Star
08/03/24-17:34
This Blush Bronzer Duo is one of my favourites, looks great every time and blends out beautifully with a great finish
JustcallmeH
In the NARS
07/03/24-20:34
This blush just makes me feel like I'm glowing, no matter how I'm feeling inside! It makes me happy!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
daniaz
In the NARS
07/03/24-20:20
I love the fact that this blush not only gives a lift to face but also gives a sheer look to face. I dont really apply any highlighter after putting this on. It is insanely gorgeous, very easy to blend and looks great! I always get compliments for dewy look that it creates
KatPower82
Rising Star
07/03/24-12:47
An amazing Quad Eyeshadow in colour Taj Mahal, I’ve always loved quads as you can make so many different looks, for both day and night time. These are really high pigmented colours, and apply very smoothly, are easily buildable and blendable, and complement each other so well. I can never resist the golden sparkle ✨ on top as it just finishes off the look perfectly, as well as either a light or heavy coating of my Nars Climax Mascara.
marlenar
Rising Star
06/03/24-19:54
This is my favorite blush in shade behave. Blends easily into the skin and lasts all day. The pigment in it is really rich. The best blush.😍
Shra
Rising Star
05/03/24-20:02
Selecting the right skincare product 🙆starts with understanding your skin type and concerns. Determine if you have oily, dry, combination, or sensitive skin. Next, identify specific concerns like acne, aging, or hyperpigmentation. 🔙Research products with ingredients tailored to your needs, such as hyaluronic acid for hydration or retinol for anti-aging. Consider consulting a dermatologist 🏥 for personalized recommendations. Patch test new products to check for allergic reactions before full use. 💁‍♂️Finally, be patient and consistent with your skincare routine to see results. 💯
🌹Meme🌹
NARS All-Star
02/03/24-14:51
Not the orga$m blush but the orgasm X… its one of my favourites its very pigmented and beautiful much brighter than the original, beautiful shimmery tones, simply stunning💖