Home / What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Miriam
NARS All-Star
05/04/24-10:11
Love this for spring
margaret123456
Rising Star
05/04/24-07:43
Nars Power matte lipstick not received ,what do I do ? I received a reminder today about completing a review but I haven't received the product which should I contact ? ?
Samplercx
In the NARS
04/04/24-17:58
Amazing, love it👌
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
emmaw
NARS All-Star
04/04/24-14:24
My most recent purchase is the Afterglow Liquid Blush in the shade Secret Lover. It’s described as a watermelon pink and it’s just the most perfect shade for Spring and Summer. It’s so effortless to apply and incredibly easy to blend. If you’re a bit wary of glitter / shimmer like me this one doesn’t have any, just a gorgeous dewy sheen.
san
In the NARS
03/04/24-20:43
These 2 products combined are just a MUST in my routine.
VictoriaH
In the NARS
03/04/24-18:02
I absolutely love this eyeshadow primer, it keeps my eyeshadow in place all day and keeps it from creasing - a must for any eyeshadow lover!
Select one or several answers to vote
Do you love this product too?
8 votes
Yes
No
Submit
Valsito
Rising Star
31/03/24-19:33
I absolutely adore my Nars products for several reasons. Their range offers high-quality makeup items that consistently deliver exceptional results. Here are some thoughts on why I love them and how I use them:Quality Formulations: Nars products boast luxurious formulations that are richly pigmented and long-lasting. Whether it's their iconic blushes, velvety lipsticks, or silky eyeshadows, each product is crafted with precision and attention to detail.Versatility: One of the things I appreciate most about Nars products is their versatility. From subtle daytime looks to glamorous evening makeup, their range offers options for every occasion and style preference.Bold Colors: Nars isn't afraid to push the boundaries when it comes to color. Their products feature a stunning array of bold hues and innovative shades that allow for endless creativity and expression.Effortless Application: Whether it's their creamy lip pencils, blendable eyeshadows, or buildable blushes, Nars products are a dream to apply. They glide on smoothly and blend seamlessly, making it easy to achieve professional-looking results at home.Iconic Packaging: Last but not least, Nars products are housed in sleek and sophisticated packaging that exudes luxury. Their minimalist design and signature matte black casing add a touch of elegance to my makeup collection.Overall, I love incorporating Nars products into my daily makeup routine. Whether I'm reaching for their radiant foundation, iconic bronzer, or velvety lip pencil, I know I can trust Nars to deliver impeccable quality and stunning results every time 💋💄👄🫶
Seniz
In the NARS
30/03/24-22:43 (edited on 30/03/24-22:44)
One of my favourite lipstick very good quality and long lasting 😘 Gorgeous colour
Click on an answer to vote
What do you think about this lipstick ?
12 votes
Yes
No