/ Beauty Questions

Beauty Questions

Ask other community members.
Filter
πŸŽ€ Danielle -marie πŸŽ€
In the NARS
02/05/24-00:10
Hi I have really good skin but I do have my bad days where my skin his really dry what cream would you use and what make up
lucccyw195
Rising Star
02/04/24-15:54
So I suffer with dry skin but still use moisturizer and skin care products every day even before putting on makeup. The dry patches sometimes show through the makeup which is obviously bad but please what products does everyone recommend for dry skin in the extreme cases of it showing through makeup please?
taylerh
In the NARS
02/03/24-19:33
I struggle with dry skin/eczema but also have some oily skin in my t-zone. I love to beat my face when going out. What would you recommend?
Suggested mission See all
Ask a Beauty Question
20 nars exp picto
jotid
In the NARS
01/31/24-22:50
Which lip pencil goes with power matte sweet disposition?
Which lip pencil goes with power matte sweet disposition?
eimearf
New to NARS
01/31/24-15:26
I love the Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Do Me Baby - does anyone know what would would be a similar shade in the Powermatte High Intensity Lip Pencil? There aren't any shops near to me that stock Nars. Thanks :)
minia
In the NARS
01/31/24-07:05
Have never tried any of the NARS blushes. Which one would you recommend as my first NARS blush?
ecaterinac
NARS All-Star
01/30/24-21:57 (edited on 01/30/24-21:57)
Hello everyone sorry for the question I’m wondering where I can find NARS nail polish I’m really interested about it. One of my cousin live in a different country and I saw she have nail polish from NARS and obviously I want as well.
simonnes
Rising Star
01/30/24-19:12
Does this eyeshadow primer help prevent creasing on oily lids?