Home
NARS PRO Creations

NARS PRO Creations

Watch and learn from our NARS PRO Artists.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
TheMakeupMarshall
Nars Pro
02/02/24-11:26
Nars radiant longwear foundation
I honestly love the radiant longwear foundation It has the most amazing coverage very buildable and blendible and it gives such a stunning flawless radiant look to the skin! It's honestly my go to on myself and all my clients! I've even got my clients addicted to it and purchasing it!
christinab
Nars Pro
30/01/24-10:25
Dramatic eye with glowy complexion
Dramatic eye with a full coverage base 🤩
dimple
Nars Pro
29/01/24-18:02
Skin like butter with my fav Nars longwear foundation and Laguna bronzer
Love creating looks with my absolute fav nars longwear foundation and orgasm blush abs Laguna bronzer . How cute is this Indian glam on my beautiful client
Ella E
Nars Pro
16/01/24-12:38
Bridesmaid glam using the natural radiant foundation on this beaut… I love it 🥰
phoebel
Nars Pro
12/12/23-09:43
Nars Orgasm Blush Review
I got picked to test the Nars Orgasm blush and I love it. I didn’t realise it would be a glowy blush, so it gives an amazing gold glow when you wear it. It also last sooo long! I wore it all day at work and it was still looking as fresh as at the start of the day! Really enjoyed using this blush!
NARS favourite
parism
Rising Star
10/12/23-20:59
Winter glam
Can you beat a full glam at Christmas? Smokey eye and a glossy lip is my fave!
NARS favourite
adeleb
Nars Pro
07/12/23-14:40
Nars blusher
So I’m obsessed with Nars blusher in shade orgasm. I’ve tried so many different brands of blushers and shades but Nars blusher is my all time favourite. I love how it suits my skin tone perfectly. It’s a good size for my hand bag and has a good size mirror inside..
solved
Jane @ NARS
Admin Nars Pro
16/05/23-14:33
Hey Community! Another exclusive NARS PRO tutorial for you. Who is brave enough to try this graphic liner look? Share your selfies if you do! We love the dreamy base that Soft Matte creates, the perfect canvas for a bold eye look.