/ PRO Creations

PRO Creations

Watch and learn from our NARS PRO Artists. Please note only members of the NARS Pro Artist Programme can post on this channel. Are you a MUA? Discover the NARS Pro Artist Programme here: https://www.narscosmetics.co.uk/en/discover/nars-pro
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
charlottew
Nars Pro
16/07/24-06:19
Bridesmaid Makeup
Soft matte eyes and base, as requested by the client ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผโœจ
stefib
Nars Pro
06/07/24-19:36
love my foundation
Glowing bridal-inspired look using Nars foundation LIght reflecting
Catherine
Nars Pro
04/07/24-19:39
Glowing clean girl skin
Always seem to go for the clean girl skin aesthetic for my base, especially in the summer. Cream products ALWAYS and setting with powder products. Love the clean girl skin aestheticโœจ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค
Emma P
Nars Pro
28/06/24-12:07
Dewy summer makeup
Dewy, fresh, summer day makeup
Emma P
Nars Pro
27/06/24-15:36
Bridal glam
Beautiful bridal glam using various products including nars
nicolam
Nars Pro
27/06/24-13:18
Nars Liquid Blush in Orgasm: The Cult-Favorite Blush for a Universal Glow โœจ
Achieve a Lit-From-Within Glow with Nars Orgasm BlushThe Nars Orgasm blush is a cult-favorite for a reason! This universally flattering peachy pink shade with a golden shimmer adds a natural, radiant flush to any complexion. I love using the liquid blush to give my clients a rosy, healthy glow.It's the perfect balance of pink and peach with a hint of gold shimmer creates a natural, healthy-looking flush that flatters most skin tones.Whether you want a subtle hint of color or a more dramatic pop, Nars liquid blush allows you to build the intensity for your desired look.For a natural flush, I like to use my finger tips to apply Nars Orgasm blush in a circular motion to the apples of the cheeks. I then blend it upwards towards the temples and slightly outwards for a lifted and youthful appearance.
christinab
Nars Pro
23/06/24-18:28
Stunning bridesmaid
This is my stunning bridesmaid who gave me permission to share her picture. Key products were the radiant longwear foundation in shade Barcelona, creamy concealer in custard and Laguna bronzer
Paulina SS
Nars Pro
21/06/24-16:57 (edited on 22/06/24-08:50)
Boudoir soft glam makeup on my client
Using light reflecting foundation , soft matte concealer and afterglow cheek palette , Laguna bronzer on eyes