Home / PRO Creations

PRO Creations

Watch and learn from our NARS PRO Artists.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
bonniec
Nars Pro
19/04/24-21:25
My recent makeup creation ๐ŸคŽโœจ
I created this full-coverage, semi-matte skin using my all time favourite: radiant long wear foundation โœจ Her base looks next level flawless, and i received feedback from her that the makeup lasted her all night (she was performing in a dance show) - I love getting comments like this and this foundation never fails me!! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
stefib
Nars Pro
16/04/24-15:04
Nars reflecting foundation the best for me
fresh look glowing skin just with the foundation
rebeccam
Nars Pro
30/03/24-21:40 (edited on 30/03/24-21:42)
Flawless dewy skin
Sheer glow for the win ๐Ÿฅ‡
laurale
Nars Pro
28/03/24-17:40
All the glow xx
sairaa
Nars Pro
28/03/24-05:17
Bridal look
I received great feedback when using Nars products to create a beautiful bridal look.
shanannec
Nars Pro
11/03/24-15:54
Omgg
Wowww! I've not had a chance to wear it out yet tho I have tried it.!! This is beautiful & the colour is insane. So creamy to! Love it
Martyna P
Nars Pro
11/03/24-11:26
Best red ever?
I was sent the Powermatte High Intensity Lip Pencil in Cruella for testing and Iโ€™m obsessed. It applies creamy but dries matte - feels like a lip stain more than a lipstick? It lasted so nicely all day. Had it on for about 8h with minimal touch apps. The nudes will swiftly be making their way into my kit. 
Ella E
Nars Pro
11/03/24-09:35
I honestly didnโ€™t think it would last
I was sent the POWERMATTE high intensity lip pencil to product test and I was pleasantly surprised. Not only does it last but it didnโ€™t make my lips dry which I was worried about. I had it all day but then I do drink with a straw. I still had to use a lip scrub to take it offโ€ฆ. I love it. ๐Ÿ’„