Home / PRO Creations

PRO Creations

Watch and learn from our NARS PRO Artists.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
sairaa
Nars Pro
03/28/24-05:17
Bridal look
I received great feedback when using Nars products to create a beautiful bridal look.
shanannec
Nars Pro
03/11/24-15:54
Omgg
Wowww! I've not had a chance to wear it out yet tho I have tried it.!! This is beautiful & the colour is insane. So creamy to! Love it
Martyna P
Nars Pro
03/11/24-11:26
Best red ever?
I was sent the Powermatte High Intensity Lip Pencil in Cruella for testing and I’m obsessed. It applies creamy but dries matte - feels like a lip stain more than a lipstick? It lasted so nicely all day. Had it on for about 8h with minimal touch apps. The nudes will swiftly be making their way into my kit. 
Ella E
Nars Pro
03/11/24-09:35
I honestly didn’t think it would last
I was sent the POWERMATTE high intensity lip pencil to product test and I was pleasantly surprised. Not only does it last but it didn’t make my lips dry which I was worried about. I had it all day but then I do drink with a straw. I still had to use a lip scrub to take it off…. I love it. 💄
ghazalac
Nars Pro
03/09/24-19:31
Power Matte High Intensity Lip Pencil - Cruella 185
Amazing lip pencil, glides like butter. It's very easy to blend and is such a beautiful colour. As I am a Bridal MUA, a lot of my south asian clients love to go for a nice red lip. It's light weight and adapts to every skin tone to suit it! ❤️
dimple
Rising Star
03/07/24-17:15
Absolutely lovely shade of Red
Absolutely loved the way it applies so beautiful, light weight, transfer proof. Gorgeous colour. I don’t usually wear red but this is stunning 😍 this is my honest review of the product which I was gifted to test. Best lip pencil ever. Travel friendly too🥰
dimple
Rising Star
03/07/24-17:06
Powermatte High intensity lip pencil - shade Cruella185
Absolutely loved the way it applies so beautiful, light weight, transfer proof. Gorgeous colour. I don’t usually wear red but this is stunning 😍 this is my honest review of the product which I was #mynarscommunity gifted to test. Best lip pencil ever. Travel friendly too🥰
adeleb
Nars Pro
02/27/24-19:44
Loving this look ❤️
Loved creating today’s Inspired my the BBC tv show Glow up fashion week episode.