Home / Artistry Tips

Artistry Tips

Share your tips and tricks with other community members.
ChelleBell
In the NARS
28/04/24-17:30

When contouring, always blend upwards to lift the cheekbones versus blending into the hollows of the cheeks.

When contouring, always blend upwards to lift the cheekbones
byphoebebruder
In the NARS
28/04/24-13:19

Beauty Tip: when using the NARS orgasm liquid blush a little goes a long way! start by applying a few drops to either a metal face decanter palette or the back of your hand (if creating a look on a model or client ensure hands are sanitized and clean) by using the back of the hand this will then help to warm the blush to blend more seamlessly into the skin, start by gently dabbing with a blusher brush onto the cheekbones if hsing a swrilokg motion with the beush this may cause the base makeup to break apart from one another if the makeup has not yet been set.

Beauty Tip: when using the NARS orgasm liquid blush a little
Amcordy
New to NARS
27/04/24-17:38

Contour tip: Blend out the contour in a circular motion to make it look more natural and flawless. also, less is defintiely more when it comes to contour!

Suggested mission See all
Share your first Beauty Tip
20 nars exp picto
mandeepk
Nars Pro
27/04/24-14:55

Contour beauty tip. apply bronzer in a E shape. from your hairline going down until your tragus bone then above the cheek bone and continuing down under the jawline.

Amcordy
New to NARS
27/04/24-11:15

My ultimate beauty tip is to ensure that you moithtise, apply suncresm and use primer before applying makeup.

kellyh
In the NARS
27/04/24-06:24

my beauty tip is to make sure you use good brushes, these are absolutly amazing

lilja
In the NARS
26/04/24-19:44

To make your lip liner and/or lipstick last longer, add a small amount of translucent powder over the top - should last a lot longer :)

rosew
In the NARS
26/04/24-16:44

my tip is i have one setting spray just setting spray. but one i put a tiny bit of high lighter in it and shake it well then in summer when i spray on my face it gives me a beautiful glow.

my tip is i have one setting spray just setting spray. but