Home
Artistry Tips

Artistry Tips

Share your tips and tricks with other community members.
monix
In the NARS
21/02/24-11:32

My make up journey

My routine changes and keot evolving from heavy full coverage make up used as a teen trying to cover blemishes and acnes and highlight my eyes to now being more natural, gentle and using blenders. my eyeshadow blending skills have improved so much and getting better and better with eyeliner 😅

My make up journey  My routine changes and keot evolving
aj
Rising Star
21/02/24-08:09

Tip; for lip tones that don't suit you, ensure to use a darker pencil liner

Tip; for lip tones that don't suit you, ensure to use a
KirstyJ90
Rising Star
20/02/24-20:25

I'm always looking for new ways to apply make-up and improve myself. I love the way a good face of make-up makes you feel but with so many differwnt ways to apply and which 'order' to do it, i often wonder if i'm doing it right.
Can anybody tell me which products they use and in what order please so i can give it a go. I'm in great need of tips! ❤

I'm always looking for new ways to apply make-up and improve
Suggested mission See all
Share your first Beauty Tip
20 nars exp picto
🌹Meme🌹
NARS All-Star
20/02/24-14:34

Wake up on a important day with a huuuge pimple you could do with out? Especially when you need your make up looking tip top

… apply a warm compress over the spot to draw the gunk out, then splash your face with cold water to close the pores back to there original size,

apply a layer of spot serum which is leaves a light film over it that can be applied before make up😍🌹

Wake up on a important day with a huuuge pimple you could do
aj
Rising Star
20/02/24-13:04

Tip; with powder less is more!

Miriam
Rising Star
20/02/24-09:02

Lip hacks: Always line your lips by starting at the top center and going out to the edges. Then, start at the bottom center and connect the lines at the outer corners. After creating the shape, buff or blend the liner to create a more natural contour.

LUSCIOUS LIPS
In the NARS
19/02/24-14:51

Do you know your skin type? I didn't until I read this ❤

Do you know your skin type? I didn't until I read this ❤
madrasa
Rising Star
19/02/24-03:08

My Makeup Journey:
I would experiment with different brushes and blenders to see the right application for me. I would also experiment with different shades and colours to see the ones that best suited my skin tone or which colours complemented each other when applied together. I would also experiment with different textures (matte, liquid etc.) to see the different effects they would give to the looks I was trying to create and if they worked with my skin type.

I found the tip of prepping my skin before makeup application to be very important for my makeup journey as it helped make my makeup work better for my face. I also found understanding the right order to apply various products in to help create my looks in a better way.

This was exciting for me to see my face as a canvas for creativity and I continue to evolve as a makeup lover!