Home

Join the community
๐Ÿ‘‹
New to the community?ย  Discover how to get started right here!
Feed
Discover
siennac
In the NARS
07/22/24-12:29
this is good i love the bold looks
Select one or several answers to vote
who likes a bold look?
14 votes
yes
no
Submit
jolantar
Rising Star
07/12/24-19:05
I received this product as a member of the Nars community in exchange for my honest review. The package looks elegant and luxurious. At first, I thought that the colour would be too dark or too cool , but as soon as I applied it, I realised that it is perfect for fair or light skin tone. Active oils and extracts nourish, softens and hydrates lips, while providing a perfect shine finish and gloss. When using it, my lips look more healthy without dryness, or chapped. A very convenient small applicator that can be applied very evenly. Can be used alone or on top of another lip product. Have buildable pigmentation. Available in various shades.
Morrell Ella
Rising Star
07/12/24-17:13
Nars afterglow lip shine in shade orgasm lipgloss is my all time favourite. Looks absolutely stunning. When the light hits it it dazzles. Feels super comfortable. Easy and smooth glide on application. Long lasting with no tacky feeling. Such a beautiful subtle colour but so noticeable with the light glittery effect. Also this gloss doesnt leave your lips dry afterwards. This is my number 1๏ธโƒฃ lip gloss. All time favourite. ๐Ÿ’‹ The tagged product I don't think is the shade orgasm but I wanted to review this product so bad so I tagged the product but in a different shade as my selection isn't there.
Select one or several answers to vote
Do you own the nars afterglow lip shine gloss in shade orgasm?
7 votes
Yes
No
Submit
stephaniep
NARS All-Star
posted a photo on Community Gallery
07/12/24-13:52
Thank you Nars Community Team for informing me that my
Thank you Nars Community Team for informing me that my status on the community has changed. I am now a Nars All Star x
Sanaa ๐Ÿ’–
Rising Star
07/12/24-11:38
This was my summer look. Dressed up to spend time with
This was my summer look. Dressed up to spend time with family for a meal out (last night) I am literally truly blessed to have the perfect family around me. No matter how Iโ€™m feeling they are always with me.  Used some Nars products which I would always love ๐Ÿ˜#blesswiththebest #perfectfamily #blessing
saf
Rising Star
07/15/24-11:23
Happy Monday ๐Ÿ˜Š This blush applies so beautifully and is a
Happy Monday ๐Ÿ˜Š This blush applies so beautifully and is a beautiful colour ๐Ÿฉท