Home

Join the community
๐Ÿ‘‹
New to the community?ย  Discover how to get started right here!
Feed
Discover
Zee ๐Ÿ–ค
NARS All-Star
Dee
Nars Pro
26/03/24-22:08
This is one of my absolute favourite blushers! I love the pigment with the gold speckle in the blusher. It gives such a healthy glow. ๐Ÿ˜
Select one or several answers to vote
What do you think?
12 votes
Love it
Itโ€™s ok
Submit
fauziia22
In the NARS
ghazalac
Nars Pro
24/03/24-22:22
One of my favourite all time blushes, you can apply as little or as much as you want as it is buildable. Comes in both liquid and powder format and gives an amazing finish when both are used together in the makeup routine. Long lasting and pigmented. Honestly it's a staple blush!
fauziia22
In the NARS
commented a photo on Community Gallery
fauziia22
In the NARS
25/03/24-14:06
Looking for a summery lip ? Try Nars Powermatte lipstick in
Looking for a summery lip ? Try Nars Powermatte lipstick in feel my fire and then top it with Nars after glow lip shine in orgasm. The powermatte lipstick shade is a beautiful red with hints of orange on my skin, and leaves a nice tint as it wears so you donโ€™t have to keep topping up. Itโ€™s comfortable, light weight and I love the way it just brightens up the overall makeup look. The afterglow lip shine leaves a high shine on the lips, almost glass like, and keeps the lips hydrated all day long. The gloss doesnโ€™t settle into fine lines and leaves behind a sparkle that isnโ€™t gritty. A dream combo ๐Ÿฉท
fauziia22
In the NARS
fauziia22
In the NARS
20/03/24-20:07
So Iโ€™ve always been a collector of lipstick and my first ever Nars lipstick was one of the power mattes. Specifically โ€ฆNars star woman.  A beautiful cool toned red that had me wearing lip stick every single day.  I always thought red would never suit me or Iโ€™d end up hating red but nope, this is stunning, especially as Iโ€™ve got a medium peach skin tone. The longevity of this lipstick is what I love about it as well as how it doesnโ€™t feel drying on the lips like traditional liquid lipsticks. The thin formula also ensures that it feels light weight on the lips and itโ€™s a one swipe wonder, so full pigmentation with one swipe.
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried any of the powermatte lipsticks yet ?
15 votes
Yes
No
maryama
In the NARS
sharonp
In the NARS
21/03/24-05:07
Love this Nars Orgasm Unwrapped blush duo , itโ€™s really beautiful and pigmented and looks so good on my skintone!
Select one or several answers to vote
Have you tried it
13 votes
Yes
Not yet
Submit
gemstone
In the NARS
commented a photo on Community Gallery
sairaa
Nars Pro
22/03/24-05:12
Hey everyone, I hope you're doing well! This is my natural
Hey everyone, I hope you're doing well! This is my natural look - no filters or foundation, just blush, highlighter, and lipstick.