Home / What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
rachaelc
Rising Star
04/28/24-21:24
Daily ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’• Love This NARS Lipstick Doesnt smudge easy like others x
chasingcharlotte
Rising Star
04/28/24-20:29
My fave NARS product is the creamy concealer in the lightest shade. It works well to hide under eye dark circles and doesn't crease.
fatimaa
In the NARS
04/28/24-17:24
NARS Light Reflecting foundation is one of my all time favourite foundation. It provides excellent coverage. It also gives my skin a luminous glow without feeling heavy or cakey. This foundation blends seemlessly into my skin giving such an amazing finishing. I highly recommend the NARS Light reflecting foundation for anyone looking for a lightweight foundation that gives you a radiant finish.
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried the NARS Light Reflecting Foundation? Share your experience!
4 votes
Yes, and I loved it!
No, I havenโ€™t tried it yet.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
Beautyaholic
Rising Star
04/28/24-15:37
In my opinion the Orgasm blush is the best on the market, the perfect ratio of beautiful pink hues with the golden shimmer running through to create the perfect looks for any occasions. It is the only blush that I have ever finished and have repurchased 3 times. My all time favourite blush ๐Ÿ’–
Chantal
In the NARS
04/28/24-13:54 (edited on 04/28/24-18:07)
This is a favorite too many. I love the color and the glow it gives you! Favorite blush!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–โœจ
Do you love this blush as well?
13 votes
Yes
No
byphoebebruder
In the NARS
04/28/24-12:52
This foundation is a staple in my makeup kit, itโ€™s perfect for all skin types even oily!, I myself have combination skin and was amazed at the results, this foundation is high coverage, blendable and looks flawless on the skin. Currently using Mont Blanc and Deauville mixed as summer is just around the corner ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿค
Have you tried this foundation?
6 votes
Yes!
No not yet
isabellee
In the NARS
04/27/24-14:53
Smooth application and lovely colour. In the shade dolce vita.
samirab
New to NARS
04/27/24-10:36
Love how creamy, long wearing foundation this is. Also great for oily skin.