Home
What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Lia
Rising Star
02/21/24-12:26
I was very lucky to receive a Quad Eyeshadow Palette in shade Taj Mahal to test and review as a member of the Nars Community. I am a massive fan of NARS products and especially the eyeshadows as they are always long lasting and have great shades and pigments. This palette is no different.  It is usually rare to have a palette where you will use all shades. However this quad has great shades to use together or on their own. There are a mix of satin and shimmer shades. I really like the yellow gold shimmer as it has a great shimmer and pigment. Each shade applies so smoothly and a little really goes a long way and they are so easy to build up. They are long lasting. I applied on my eyes in the morning and after a whole day of working my eyeshadow has not faded or budged at all. The quad palette is slim and easy to travel with I can tuck it in my handbag so I can easily go from a day look to an evening look by adding more of the shimmer shades. I highly recommend this palette as it fits all that I would want from an eyeshadow palette.  
stephaniep
Rising Star
02/19/24-22:45
I was fortunate to receive a Quad Eyeshadow Palette in shade Taj Mahal to test and review as a member of the Nars Community. On opening the palette I was amazed at the colour pigments in the shades. They are a lovely collection of matte, satin and shimmer shades in four really attractive and wearable shades. The shades include: Yellow gold shimmer, Shimmering light peach, Burnished orange with golden shimmer and Purple red matte. Each shade applies so smoothly and a little really goes a long way. They are extremely build able so you can wear them as subtle or bold as desired for your look. I love how the shimmer shades can really transform your look to be very glamorous and striking for an evening look. I am amazed at how long lasting these shades are whilst wearing as they do not fade, smear or lose any intensity. They apply very smoothly and can be applied to the eye with a brush or finger. I personally love to use a brush as it gives a greater effect for blending and adding drama. The eye shadow quad case is very stylish and has a nice slim touch which is perfect for popping in your makeup bag or handbag. It has an attractive black colour with the Nars logo clearly displayed. I would recommend this quad as the colours are beautiful and great quality. I certainly will be investigating the other shade collections. I am very impressed.
Shra
In the NARS
02/19/24-20:56
For busy bees buzzing through their workdays, a skincare routine should be as smooth as silk and as effortless as a morning breeze. Start your day with a gentle cleanse to wash away the stress of yesterday and prep your canvas for the masterpiece ahead. Follow up with a moisturizer that's as hydrating as a tall glass of water after a long hike in the desert. Don't forget to dab on some sunscreen to shield yourself from UV rays like a superhero with a protective shield. And before hitting the pillow, treat your skin to a nourishing night cream to repair and rejuvenate overnight, so you wake up glowing like a radiant sunrise. Remember, skincare should be a treat, not a chore – so lather on that self-love like it's your daily dose of vitamin C!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
aj
Rising Star
02/19/24-20:35
Blush; this was my first product from NARS. It didn't help much as it was not as pigmented for my brown skintone but it introduced me to the world of NARS!
rajenik
In the NARS
02/18/24-21:54
Absolutely 🥰 loved this is stunning 🤩
Ana93
Rising Star
02/18/24-16:02
I received Nars Eyeshadow Quad in Taj Mahal from community to test and leave honest review.I love the palette. This is the first eye shadow I've tried from Nars and it won't be my last. The colours are really flattering the actual texture of these shadows are really smooth, blend well and not fall out or roll. Its easy to create a beautiful eye look using this palette alone. Very high quality, bendable and buildable. I also find these colours really easy to wear some palettes seem too much but this is great for everyday and evening wear.They stay on all day long. Definitely another great product from Nars which Im so love.Highly recommend.
Tor
In the NARS
02/18/24-15:49
I was lucky enough to receive the quad eyeshadow in Taj Mahal from the nars community. Perfectly packaged in a neat compact containing the four beautiful colours and a handy mirror, you'll be able to easily pop it in your bag. The quality of the eyeshadows is fantastic and the colours are highly pigmented. Silky smooth in application, buildable and blendable, they feel lovely and light on the eyelid and I didn't experience any noticeable creasing or flaking. I feel it's a really useable colour palette that would easily take you from a more subtle daytime look, to a glitz and glam evening look. It definitely comes recommended.
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
02/18/24-15:25
Nars TAJ MAHAL Quad Eyeshadow Pallette A while ago, I received this gorgeous Pallette from Nars Community for testing and reviewing purposes. I am a user and also lover of natural makeup look and love marron, burgundy, rose, and brown shades in my daily makeup routine. I adore this Pallette, must be honest love the mattified case of this Pallette l, great size too, easy to hold and carry with me on holiday. Luxurious texture in a variety of finishes, including mattes, satins, and glitters. For either a day at work or day out or glamour events or parties, this eyeshadow palette has everything required to achieve the perfect look. Feels so lightweight on application providing instant colour due to intense pigment very easy to add intensity to the look