Home / What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Eleanor
In the NARS
05/11/24-22:21
I am very happy to be selected to try this from Nars Community. It was a lovely shadeand has such a smooth application for being a matte product. Also the lips don't feel dry at all and feels very comfortable to wear. It lasted all day everytime I have used it. Great quality. Thank you @@Sarah @ NARS @Jane @ NARS @Victoria @ NARS" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">140345469 @Sarah @ NARS @Jane @ NARS @Victoria @ NARS
Ana93
NARS All-Star
05/11/24-13:04
I received Powermatte High Intensity Lip Pencil Mini in Cruella shade to test and review. Cruella its darker shade, but perfect for my skin tone. Looks awesome. I love use daily more natural lips looks but this shade its perfect for going out. I was have occasion to use it on last weekend birthday party, keep very well on lips, its very good pigmented. I get few compliments about my lips look. Definitely will buy another shade. Great quality. Highly recommended.
Javeriya
Rising Star
05/11/24-06:53
I love its creamy texture. Love the intense pigment and shade. My lips keeps hydrated and does not crack on lips so totally loving it it Stay 12 hour so totally fine for me.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
colleenh
In the NARS
05/10/24-14:00
Lovely product, suprised how smooth the product went on, I found it didn’t dry my lips out and lasted a long time only had to top up once during the day. A great colour, made my lips pop
Eleanor
In the NARS
05/10/24-11:33
I am very happy to be selected to try this from Nars Community. It was a lovely shade and has such a smooth application for being a matte product. Also the lips don't feel dry at all and feels very comfortable to wear. It lasted all day everytime I have used it. Great quality.
Matilda
In the NARS
05/09/24-19:42
I was looking forward to testing and reviewing the NARS Powermatte High-Intensity Lip Pencil in Cruella as I prefer using lip pens to lipsticks. This product didn't disappoint! Quite the opposite! I love the deep red colour and the fact it lasts for hours. It is easy to apply and is very versatile, it can be used for a glamourous night out or an elegant day at work. I would highly recommend this product!
monicas
Rising Star
05/09/24-13:43
I love this matter lipstick as it is nice and creamy but matte in the same time, also last quite long on
cindykay
In the NARS
05/09/24-11:16
When trying to find the perfect shade for me, I try to mix the natural radiant longwear foundation in the shades Macao and New Caledonia. It just never seizes to amaze me the effect it gives me.