Home / Artistry Tips

Artistry Tips

Share your tips and tricks with other community members.
jodiec
In the NARS
05/10/24-23:26

for the most beautiful base 

for the most beautiful base 
Sin.kid.makeup
New to NARS
05/10/24-11:29

Skin Prep that makes your makeup last all day!

As a makeup artist we always talk about the importance of what goes under your makeup. Here is my routine for everyday.

1. Nars Multiaction Treatment Lotion. Pump 1-2 times to your hands and pat that hydration on to the face-decolte until your skin is drenched (No cotton pads!) repeat this 2-3x if your skin is dehydrated.

2. Lock that water hydration into the skin by Nars Light Reflecting Moisturiser take a pea size amount and massage it in until your skin feels soft, plump and moisturized.

Now your skin should feel and look dewy and a bit damp, don't worry the dewiness will settle in a bit more as you go on.

1. If you are oily girl choose the Mattifying Primer and use that on t-zone or choose the Radiance Primer if you want a bit extra glow + SPF. Go on with your choice of foundation + concealer and rest of the makeup.

I use Radiance Primer, Light Reflecting Foundation, Radiant Creamy Concealer, Afterglow Liquid Blush Orgasm and Laguna Cream Bronzer.

Skin Prep that makes your makeup last all day!   As a makeup
Miriam
NARS All-Star
05/09/24-17:01

My eyeliner tip is to use tape as a guideline for the perfect neat winged liner!

Suggested mission See all
Share your first Beauty Tip
20 nars exp picto
kylieh
Rising Star
05/09/24-15:24

My tips for the perfect winged eyeliner i always prefer to use a eyeliner pencil and then use a cottonbud dipped in Micellar water to sharpen or correct any mistakes

My tips for the perfect winged eyeliner i always prefer to
amirar
In the NARS
05/09/24-10:26

To get the perfect winged eyeliner i use an eyeliner pen and i make sure to drag it in the direction of the eyelid. I start from the inner part of my eye and drag outwards untik ive done the bottom of the wing and i check that theyre bith the same and then i draw out the rest of the wing and fill them in.

rachaelc
Rising Star
05/09/24-00:28

always use a Lip Scrub to wash away Dry skin of rhe lios before applying any lipstick/lip gloss you will see the difference ❤✨

always use a Lip Scrub to wash away Dry skin of rhe lios
Heg63
Rising Star
05/08/24-18:27

I have blue eyes and love a brown eyeliner or if I'm going out a blue one they look great I've even used marroon too

I have blue eyes and love a brown eyeliner or if I'm going
Victory
Rising Star
05/08/24-12:35 (edited on 05/08/24-12:35)

I definitely prefer an eyeliner which lasts long and can be applied with precision and also without any hassle