/ Beauty Questions

Beauty Questions

Ask other community members.
Filter
Mimi
Rising Star
22/01/24-15:42
My foundation always turns dark after few hours and always gone off my t-zone . Any tips how to correct this?
Ghost
Rising Star
22/01/24-14:12
I'm wondering about the best colours for my skin tone and would love your input. ❤️
Click on an answer to vote
Is a warm or cool toned look more suited for a neutral olive undertone? I feel like the neutral undertone should mean either looks good, but maybe the green/grey-ish hue of the olive undertone is throwing off the shades? Whenever I go for a warm toned look I just feel like it makes me look so washed out, and like the makeup is wearing me and not the other way round.
3 votes
Warm toned
Cool toned
Rani
Rising Star
22/01/24-12:07
What pre-makeup routine do you do that helps hide hairs after putting foundation on? Highlighters looove accentuating my face hairs.
I remove my facial hair
5 votes
Yes
No
Suggested mission See all
Ask a Beauty Question
20 nars exp picto
jolantar
Rising Star
22/01/24-10:12
What is your favourite lipstick from Nars, because I really want to try it😍
Laylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
In the NARS
21/01/24-17:19
Hey guys, I have a question. Recently, I lost half of my memory and I don't know anything about makeup or how to apply it. I was wondering if, after the Cerave cleanser, I should apply moisturizer first and then foundation. However, even after applying the foundation, my acne scars and pores are still visible. I don't know what to do, can you please help me? and yes the foundation is full coverage.
Hey guys, I have a question. Recently, I lost half of my
Kerynkafig
In the NARS
21/01/24-10:36
What is y’all’s favorite NARS product? I have several but I would have to say the lip crayon/pencils. :)
What is y’all’s favorite NARS product?  I have several but I
kismetk
In the NARS
21/01/24-01:41
What do you think makes the eye more attractive?
What do you think makes the eye more attractive?
17 votes
Eyeliner
Eyeshadow
vanessai
In the NARS
20/01/24-16:23
What the best blush for a dark skin girly that’s not to strong or overbearing but is also not to light .💗💗💗💗