/ Beauty Questions

Beauty Questions

Ask other community members.
Filter
jasmines
In the NARS
06/04/24-16:40
What is best primer to combat foundation laughter line cracks?
sarahm
Rising Star
06/04/24-15:42
What is your favourite NARS primer and why? Xx
mandyw
In the NARS
06/03/24-18:53
Do you guys use foundation or concealer to cover any blemishes, moles or pimples on your face? Which NARS product do you think works best for this? Dark moles are so hard to cover!
Suggested mission See all
Ask a Beauty Question
20 nars exp picto
daisy
NARS All-Star
06/02/24-21:18
Does anyone know what shade of the tinted moisturiser is a good match to the shade Fiji?
Jemima
Rising Star
05/31/24-23:54
Since we’re heading into the summer months and the weather will (hopefully 🤞), be getting hotter, which foundation is a better fit for sunny weather?
Click on an answer to vote
Which foundation is a better fit for hot weather?
14 votes
Natural Radiant Longwear
Light Reflecting Advanced Skincare
Sheer Glow
Soft Matte Complete
No foundation
clio__b
New to NARS
05/31/24-11:13
Hi 👋 I'm having difficulty getting this product into my routine. I feel like it doesn't reflect light for me but just sits there, drawing attention and probably showing my pores and lines!! But on the live make up demo by cherelle Lazarus, it looked great on her. Any tips? Maybe it's not for me ... Or I have used too many products on my skin. I think my skin is easily overloaded 😟 maybe 🤔 I would like to set my make up to last longer, I just don't like the look it gives me ... Any ideas? x
Hi 👋 I'm having difficulty getting this product into my
adeelai
In the NARS
05/31/24-08:17
Which one is the best NARS foundation for daily office wear and which one is best for party wear?
SallyC
Rising Star
05/30/24-14:49
What’s your favourite order to apply your makeup? 💄
Select one or several answers to vote
What’s your favourite order to apply your makeup?
9 votes
Base First?
Eyes/Eyeshadow First?
Submit