Home / Beauty Questions

Beauty Questions

Ask other community members.
Filter
Hollyj
NARS All-Star
08/05/23-08:35
Can anyone recommend a decent eyelash curler that won't leave me with no eyelashes?
Gemster123
Rising Star
08/02/23-17:54
Ladies help. I’m goin for the sheer glow foundation can anyone help me with my shade plz. Done it online and it looks to light this is my skin tone in the pic. Can any one tag in an advisor please
Ladies help. I’m goin for the sheer glow foundation can
laure-annej
In the NARS
08/02/23-11:46
Hey, I am after some advice about eyeshadows please… it’s been years since I have worn any because for some reason, I convinced myself eyeshadow didn’t suit me 🤷‍♀️. But I’d like to try again. I have brown eyes with some green in them when in the sunlight… Which colour/product would you recommend knowing I like a fairly natural look? Thank you
Hey, I am after some advice about eyeshadows please… it’s
Suggested mission See all
Ask a Beauty Question
20 nars exp picto
lou
In the NARS
07/31/23-19:41
Hii ..I'm looking for some advice about foundation ! I'm 43 and my skin is changing, but I have this one spot next to my nose where my pores are so open I've tried every primer you can think of ,lots of foundations but nothing helps ..what can I do to make it less visible..any advice welcomed
amyo
Rising Star
07/31/23-01:08
Hi has everyone who was chosen for the recent product test, received theirs? Still waiting on mine x
Hi has everyone who was chosen for the recent product test,
Madaaa
Rising Star
07/30/23-17:13
Do you use beauty blender or brush to apply foundation? I prefer beauty blender, but to be honest I have never tried applying my foundation with a brush.
rutha
New to NARS
07/30/23-17:10
Tips on creating a winged eye!?
Goreda
In the NARS
07/30/23-08:44
Does anyone have tips on how to cover dark undereye circles? Some days concealer just isn’t enough.. Should I try the undereye corrector?