/ As I have freckles, most days I don’t wear foundation as I
ellajane
In the NARS
03/10/23-23:28
As I have freckles, most days I don’t wear foundation as I like to show them off, however I do get a few blemishes here and there. So I usually use Nars concealer all over my face, mostly in areas that need a little more coverage, such as underneath my eyes (as this is great for brightening!) and over blemishes. I then love to use a darker shade of concealer for cream bronzer when I’m not using foundation, as it gives me an extra bit of coverage. I then set my face with a pressed powder and a powder puff, as I believe this gives my skin a flawless finish. I only set areas needed as I have dry skin, I set in my T zone and over blemishes to make sure the product doesn't move. I love to add a little bronzer to forehead and jawline and cheeks for definition and then blush to make my cheeks pop and look blushed, as I think pink cheek is very cute and pretty. I also love Nars mascara as it makes my eyelashes so long and full without clumping them together. Finally, I would use Nars matte lip crayon and lipstick to finish off the look. I much prefer a matte lip with a natural makeup look, as I love the skin to be dewy and radiant and fresh and have a matte lip. Whereas, if I were to do a glam look, I love a matte, smooth and flawless base with a glossy lip x
NARS
Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer - VANILLA
NARS
MINI RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER - CARAMEL
NARS
Soft Matte Advanced Perfecting Powder
NARS
SOME LIKE IT HOT MINI LASH & CHEEK SET
NARS
KISS THE STARS MATTE LIP DUO - DOLCE VITA
How would you define this routine
Natural makeup for dry skin x