/ Cleanse your face and I apply nars radiance primer which
dimple
Nars Pro
02/12/24-19:01
Cleanse your face and I apply nars radiance primer which acts as a makeup base and gives beautiful glow to my face. 2. I then apply creamy concealer over on to my dark spots as a corrector in praline . 3. I apply custard and vanilla mix all over my face using tint dots and blend with my fingers or beauty sponge. Apply a nars Laguna liquid blush and lightly powder my face. Then I apply Nars blush pallete (3 in 1 orgasm) and apply blush and highlight . Apply a liquid lipstick robyn on my lips (favourite shade) lightly comb my brows using benefit brows. Set my face with a dewy spray . Ready for the full day ๐Ÿ’—
NARS
Radiance Primer SPF 35
NARS
Instant Line & Pore Perfector
NARS
Soft Matte Complete Concealer
NARS
RADIANT CREAMY COLOR CORRECTOR
NARS
Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer
NARS
Full Vinyl Lip Lacquer
NARS
Powermatte Lip Pigment
NARS
THE MULTIPLE
How would you define this routine
My makeup no makeup look
Describe the different steps of your routine
Cleanse your face and I apply nars radiance primer which acts as a makeup base and gives beautiful glow to my face. 2. I then apply creamy concealer over on to my dark spots as a corrector in praline . 3. I apply custard and vanilla mix all over my face using tint dots and blend with my fingers or beauty sponge. Apply a nars Laguna liquid blush and lightly powder my face. Then I apply Nars blush pallete (3 in 1 orgasm) and apply blush and highlight . Apply a liquid lipstick robyn on my lips (favourite shade) lightly comb my brows using benefit brows. Set my face with a dewy spray . Ready for the full day ๐Ÿ’—