/ First I'm applying on clean face tinted moisturiser. For me
Inesa
NARS All-Star
20/07/23-08:38
First I'm applying on clean face tinted moisturiser. For me so important spf protection so Nars tinted moisturiser is perfect for me and it's must have. then I'm applying concealer. The nars radiant creamy concealer it's my another must have I always use it and I was surprised after long searching how this concealer light and not creasing - the best. • setting powder - I like setting powders without any colour• I’m contouring my face with both cream bronzer and powder bronzer . For every day cream bronzer I choose Kiko Milano and powder my fave is Nars Laguna bronzing powder it’s so glow and nice perfect for my everyday day routine glow . And of course blush - I prefer powder blush • for eyelids I apply same a bit concealer and then some bronzer and blush powder both . Or just bronzer to contour eyelids . Depending on what I want that day • mascara one of my fave is climax nars mascara • lip balm it’s must have for everyday , lips looks so plumpy and healthy, hydrated .
NARS
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30/PA+++
NARS
Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer - VANILLA
NARS
SOME LIKE IT HOT MINI LASH & CHEEK SET
NARS
Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
NARS
Afterglow Lip Balm Orgasm Sample
How would you define this routine
My everyday summer routine
Describe the different steps of your routine
•First I’m applying on clean face tinted moisturiser. • then I’m applying concealer. •setting powder • contour face with bronzer and of course blush • mascara • lip balm