Brow Perfector
NARS
Mini Light Reflecting Setting Powder TOA
NARS
Mini Via Veneto Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
NARS
EXPLICIT CONTENT CLIMAX MASCARA DUO
How would you define this routine
This is my routine for an evryday makeup using the mars products what are lasting on my face all day without problems, those are perfect for my oily skin which might create problems for others if they aren’t using the right products for their skin , so before applying any products on your face , first you need to know how your skin will react after applying the product , one another good thing is that i had never experienced any problems with the nars cosmetics by making an allergy or an eczema so enjoy the products and do your makeup the way you want those were just some of my suggestions 💝
Describe the different steps of your routine
First step in evry day makeup routine needs to start with your skin clean , i had put the products in the same order i use them so i will might make your way easier, first step after cleaning your face with micelar water will be to apply the primer and you need to let in get in your skin for like 2 minutes, after you can apply the foundation even using your fingers or an makeup brush, after you will start to blend in your sking using an beauty blender or an foundation brush, after you will use the corrector concealer , usually I use it undereye and I apply it where i have any spots visible on my face, which i use an brush to blend it in my skin aswell, i fix after the undereye with the fixing powder and i m starting to do my counture of the face using an bronzer, i don’t usually use an liquid counture but that can be op to you, after i m baking the undereye zone to be sure will last evenmore and i m using the highlighter from this amazing pallet witch i use it for my eye makeup aswell, after i use the brown pencil to get my eyebrows done and after i use an eyeliner to finish the look on my eyeshadow, and at the end i use the mascara which make my eyelashes glow