/ Obsessed with the flawless coverage of NARS Radiant Creamy
Afrodita
Rising Star
11/24/23-09:22
Obsessed with the flawless coverage of NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer! It effortlessly hides my imperfections and brightens up my under-eye area. Paired with the NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation, my complexion looks airbrushed and smooth. The formula is lightweight and long-lasting, perfect for an everyday natural look. NARS truly knows how to create complexion products that enhance my beauty! ๐Ÿ’•โœจ #NARSRadiantConcealer #FlawlessComplexion
NARS
Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer
NARS
Soft Matte Complete Foundation
NARS
The Multiple
NARS
Explicit Colour Lip Duo
How would you define this routine
Effortlessly flawless! Achieve a natural look with NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and Soft Matte Complete Foundation. Hide imperfections and rock a smooth complexion. Add a glossy lip and glowing highlighter for extra shine and radiance. Embrace your natural beauty! ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ #NARSRadiantConcealer #FlawlessComplexion #NaturalBeauty
Describe the different steps of your routine
Flawless skin made easy! Step 1: Hide imperfections with NARS Concealer. Step 2: Smooth it out with NARS Foundation. Step 3: Add a glossy lip with NARS Lip Gloss. Step 4: Glow up with NARS Highlighter. Simple steps, stunning results! โœจ๐Ÿ’• #NARSBeautyRoutine #FlawlessSkin #GlossyGlow