Home
Routine Builder
This morning skincare routine includes cleansing, toning,
bettynao
In the NARS
13/04/23-08:01
This morning skincare routine includes cleansing, toning, applying eye cream, Nars Glow Foundation, concealer, blush, and setting spray. Staying hydrated and wearing sunscreen are also important during summer activities.
NARS
Tinted Glow Booster
NARS
Skin Deep Eye Palette
NARS
Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer
NARS
Blush LE
NARS
Total Replenishing Eye Cream
NARS
Aqua Gel Luminous Oil-Free Moisturiser
NARS
Multi-Action Hydrating Toner
How would you define this routine
Healthy summer ready!
Describe the different steps of your routine
First, I cleanse my face with my preferred face wash and pat it dry with a towel. Then, I apply my preferred toner using a cotton pad to balance my skin's pH level and prepare it for the rest of my skincare routine. After that, I gently dab a small amount of my preferred eye cream under my eyes to help hydrate and reduce puffiness. Next, I apply a small amount of Nars Glow Foundation to my face, blending it evenly with a makeup brush or sponge. This foundation gives my skin a natural, radiant glow perfect for summer. Then, I use my preferred concealer to cover any dark circles or blemishes I may have. To add a pop of color to my cheeks, I apply my preferred blush to the apples of my cheeks using a light hand. Finally, I apply a setting spray to my face to help my makeup last longer and give my skin a dewy finish. It's important to remember to stay hydrated and wear sunscreen to protect my skin from harmful UV rays while enjoying summer activities.