Home / Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Ana93
NARS All-Star
11/01/24-14:53
I love this mascara because give my eyes better look, longer and fuller lashes.
How would you define this routine
My favourite mascara 💕💕
Describe the different steps of your routine
Eyeshadow and then mascara
🌹Meme🌹
NARS All-Star
11/01/24-12:55
Start with the primer, wait 5 mins, apply foundation in circular motion with a flat foundation brush. Wait a few mins to dry, then lightly apply the setting powder all over the face. And for that flawless finish apply the perfecting powder🤩🤩 and watch how your face transforms into a perfect canvas ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Flawless finish imperfections disappear
Start with the primer, wait 5 mins, apply foundation in circular motion with a flat foundation brush. Wait a few mins to dry, then lightly apply the setting powder all over the face. Then apply the perfecting powder with a flat round sponge
stephaniep
Rising Star
11/01/24-12:33 (edited on 11/01/24-12:34)
I love the climax mascara as it adds so much volume and length to your lashes with ease. It applies smoothly without leaving any clumps behind for a smooth, even and striking look. This mascara does not smudge or flake, it is fab.
Complete routine for a glamorous eye look
Before applying eye makeup I apply a primer to help the look last. I then apply the eyeshadow using these lovely soft nude and peachy pink shades. I apply highlighter shades on the brow bone and tear duct area for added shimmer. I apply a sweep of eyeliner stylo for a classic wing look and then a sweep of blue eyeliner at lower lash line. My look is completed by adding two coats of climax mascara.
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
Lia
Rising Star
11/01/24-10:44
Eye see you 👀
Eyes 👀
Great eye look
tamy
Rising Star
11/01/24-06:46
Simple and fast and put together
Concentrating on my natural features
Shadow stick first and then a wash of colour and mascara on top
simonnes
Rising Star
10/01/24-21:01
It’s a simple everyday smokey eye with brown tones and voluminous lashes, thanks to the mascara.
Voluminous lashes
1) Apply eye pencil to lower lashline and outer v, then smudge to create smokiness and depth; 2) Apply midtone brown eyeshadow across lid and warm deep brown in crease and blend; 3) Add mascara to give lashes some vava voom volume and length.
Heg63
Rising Star
10/01/24-19:30
Easy but effective eyes
Simple but effective. Easy to make more dramatic for evening wear
I use my eyeshadow first then eyeliner and finish off with 2 coats of mascara
nataliel
Rising Star
10/01/24-16:21
Always curled your lashes before mascara and pressed for 10 seconds each eye.
Simple but effective look
I always used lash curler to lift my lashes even if I don’t wear mascara. Doesn’t damage your lashes! I’m quite boring when it comes to eyeshadow, I stick to colours which suits my blue eyes