Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
aishib
Rising Star
21/08/23-19:29
Sometimes i don’t want makeup but looks bold and glamorous so simply apply dark lipstick with my favourite blush
How would you define this routine
Simple but bold looks
Describe the different steps of your routine
Simply apply lipstick and blush
Jessica
Rising Star
21/08/23-18:44
It’s not just about looking your best, but feeling your best!
Holiday beauty bag
When on holiday, we glow! That’s what these products help me do. I use a minimal amount during the day, mainly protection (skin care and primer (SPF 50), sometimes a drop of the tinted moisturiser with the normal and then some blush for that slight flushed look. A lip product to keep the lips juicy. At the night, I can go full out with all the products and I like to use the body illuminator either all over slightly or I focus it on areas like the collar bones/décolleté area. I like more of a foundation coverage, eyes, bronzer and highlighter!
Jessica
Rising Star
21/08/23-18:12
I’m quite new to using NARS (I know, have I been living under a rock?!). No, I hardly wear make-up and I really want to get into it. I want to give myself a glow up (inside and out), so these are what I’m starting out with… what am I missing? Any top tips?
NARS newbie
Concealer - foundation (applied with a sponge) - bronze (3-shape) - blush (high cheeks) - eyes
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
Munza
New to NARS
21/08/23-18:04
the perfect look for a day out that you can add to in order to help glam it up
summer glow
i love using the toner to hydrate my face, providing a soft hydrated surface to work on. next i go in with my sheer glow in the shade vallauris to even out my skin tone and give me a glow. following up, i use the radiant creamy concealer in the shade honey for a little extra coverage and for my dark circles as it also colour corrects. and finally i go in with my afterglow blush and laguna bronzer to add some colour to my face. thank you nars
katie
In the NARS
21/08/23-17:41
Eyeshadow routine.
Amazing!!
Use the glitter eyeshadow then fill in the middle of your eyelid with the light colour on the other pallete for a glow!!
annap
In the NARS
21/08/23-17:36
Amazing 🤩
Really I love those colours, are stunning
katies
In the NARS
21/08/23-17:11
Natural routine.
Natural makeup
I love to use this foundation along with the pot concealer for covering spots and under my eyes, then finishing with bronzer and blush.
kellya
Rising Star
21/08/23-15:18
These products are absolutely stunning and I always use them in my routine because I love them. They really stand out because of their high pigmentation
These are such beautiful shades and highly pigmented which I love
Primer, foundation concealer bronzer blush setting powder eyeliner eyeshadow eyeliner lipstick balm gloss setting spray