/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
NARS favourite
ecaterinac
NARS All-Star
02/03/24-16:43
I use this routine for special events like Valentine’s Day or some special occasion. All the time I wear a bold red which accentuates my appearance.
How would you define this routine
I use this routine for special occasions
Describe the different steps of your routine
First I apply foundation then I do my brows, I apply my favourite mascara climax and my favourite blush over my beautiful cheeks and at the end I apply a bold red lipstick.
Ghost
Rising Star
02/03/24-16:02
A fun, flirty pink/red valentines routine!
Pinky Red look!
Do a simple pink/red toned eye look to compliment the red lipstick! I like to balance my looks with either a focus on the eyes or lips and I think lips is the best for Valentine's!
nascart
Rising Star
02/03/24-15:40
Lots of pink and red for this special day ❤️
Routine for Valentine's
Red lips and pinky blush and eyeshadows
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
kauserb
In the NARS
02/03/24-11:37
Prep the skin
Morning routine before apply make up
Cleanser toner moisturiser
NARS favourite
Lore Lorena
NARS All-Star
02/03/24-07:19
I love doing a complete skincare with Nars. I do feel that the products are working seamlessly towards the needs of my skin type , combination and dry.
My morning routine with Nars
Cleansing, toner, serum and moisturising cream
stephaniep
NARS All-Star
02/02/24-23:42
This look is all about making that little bit more effort to create a sophisticated and striking look.
It's all about the red --- Valentine's Day Look
This routine is all about adding glamour to the lips and cheeks. Outlining the lips with rich red liner and filling in with luscious red lipstick topped with gloss for a striking look. For the cheeks it is all about sweeping deeper pinks and gold shimmer to intensify the look. After applying a shimmery eye shadow look with lots of highlighting lashes are coated with gorgeous black climax mascara for instant volume and length.
naziap
Rising Star
02/02/24-22:05
Lovely shade
Nice shade for valentine day 💄
To use for your evening date night
lucccyw195
Rising Star
02/02/24-22:00
Easy simple routine for day to day wear before work not too much work to be done nice simple routine
I go for a really natural look I love this routine day to day simple yet effective love these 3 products the most
First I use the foundation just a light layer and blend with a brush. Next I use the mascara love this mascara for long, non clumpy natural lashes. Then I finish off with the lipgloss with a tint for a natural pink finish love love love this routine