/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
RachaelCeex
Rising Star
06/24/24-01:59
Wedding Makeup 💄⭐️
How would you define this routine
Wedding Makeup 💄
Describe the different steps of your routine
Can’t get enough of the Turkish Delight Lip Gloss
NARS favourite
anetab
NARS All-Star
06/23/24-17:46
Luckily my bday is soon :D
wishlist
basics for the summer
Andreea
In the NARS
06/23/24-17:15
Perfection
Simple, easy way to glow
❤️
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
amiej
In the NARS
06/23/24-11:51
Same as before
Daily routine nice simple and easy look,
First use concealer where needed, normally under eyes and spot areas. I then do my eyelashes with the mascara and some days a little bit of eye liner. I then use a little bit of bronzing power on my cheeks and nose. Some days if hot and needed I will use the setting powder ti help keep in place
paulafoa
In the NARS
06/23/24-10:28
Hydration, Full coverage, Dark circles, Brighten, Correct, Bronzer, Blush, Fresh look, Radiant skin.
My daily routine consists of light, radiant skin.
My pre-makeup routine begins with thorough hydration. I apply a single layer of foundation, using two pumps for full coverage. To address my dark circles, I rely on concealer to brighten and correct. Nars foundation and concealer have been my go-tos for years. Finally, I add a touch of bronzer and blush to give my skin a fresh, radiant look.
Paige08
New to NARS
06/23/24-09:03
My everyday go to products, ones I’d never be without!
These are my go to products, I’ve bought them for years and wouldn’t be without any of these ones. Staples in my everyday routine!
Creating a flawless base is the key to a flawless makeup look, in my opinion. Eyeshadow primer stops my shadow from moving throughout the day and elevates the colour payoff. Medium/full coverage foundation with the pot conceal for blemishes and pigment areas, brow pencil for the perfect eyebrow hair stroke effect finished with the most gorgeous nude lip combo!
Lauras_pen
Rising Star
06/23/24-08:43
These are my travel essentials
Travel essentials
I love a multiuse product for travel and the multiple definitely hits that brief. Eyes, cheeks and lips covered. A tinted moisturiser is good for quick, on the go makeup and I can't live without mascara and brows.
danielles
Rising Star
06/23/24-08:34
This lip balm is super hydrating I love it!
Simple
I use some concealer to cover any blemishes, fill ij eyebrows and then use this super hydrating lip balm!🫶