/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
anetab
NARS All-Star
03/06/24-14:15
i love glow and pink in the summer!
How would you define this routine
holiday escape routine
Describe the different steps of your routine
keep it light and fresh
NARS favourite
Valsito
Rising Star
03/06/24-09:49
When I'm packing for a weekend away or a holiday escape, I like to keep my beauty routine simple yet effective, ensuring I look fresh and radiant throughout my trip. Here’s my go-to routine:Prep and Prime: I start with the NARS Radiance Primer. It gives my skin a smooth base and adds a beautiful glow, perfect for a fresh, holiday look.Lightweight Coverage: For foundation, I use the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. It’s lightweight, offers just the right amount of coverage, and has SPF 30 to protect my skin from the sun.Conceal and Brighten: I always bring the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to cover any blemishes and brighten my under-eye area. It’s perfect for those late holiday nights!Natural Glow: For blush, I can't go without the NARS Orgasm Blush. It gives me that natural, flushed look that’s ideal for any occasion. I also use it on my eyelids for a cohesive, monochromatic look.Highlight: I add a touch of NARS Highlighting Powder in Albatross to the high points of my face for that extra glow, especially in the evenings.Lips and Cheeks: The NARS The Multiple in Riviera is a versatile product that I use on my lips and cheeks. It’s perfect for on-the-go touch-ups and adds a beautiful pop of color.Eyes: For a simple yet defined eye look, I use the NARS Climax Mascara. It adds volume and length to my lashes without needing much else.Finish: Finally, I set everything with the NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder to keep my makeup in place and control any shine.
Holiday Escape 🌴
When I'm packing for a weekend away or a holiday escape, I like to keep my beauty routine simple yet effective, ensuring I look fresh and radiant throughout my trip. Here’s my go-to routine: Prep and Prime: I start with the NARS Radiance Primer. It gives my skin a smooth base and adds a beautiful glow, perfect for a fresh, holiday look. Lightweight Coverage: For foundation, I use the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. It’s lightweight, offers just the right amount of coverage, and has SPF 30 to protect my skin from the sun. Conceal and Brighten: I always bring the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to cover any blemishes and brighten my under-eye area. It’s perfect for those late holiday nights! Natural Glow: For blush, I can't go without the NARS Orgasm Blush. It gives me that natural, flushed look that’s ideal for any occasion. I also use it on my eyelids for a cohesive, monochromatic look. Highlight: I add a touch of NARS Highlighting Powder in Albatross to the high points of my face for that extra glow, especially in the evenings. Lips and Cheeks: The NARS The Multiple in Riviera is a versatile product that I use on my lips and cheeks. It’s perfect for on-the-go touch-ups and adds a beautiful pop of color. Eyes: For a simple yet defined eye look, I use the NARS Climax Mascara. It adds volume and length to my lashes without needing much else. Finish: Finally, I set everything with the NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder to keep my makeup in place and control any shine.
NARS favourite
Jemima
Rising Star
03/06/24-09:31
My travel routine with Nars
Travel Routine with Nars
When travelling I like my makeup as light as possible so I stick to the minimalist basics: mascara and lipgloss with a little blush for some added colour.
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
nallrrannam
Nars Pro
03/06/24-09:22
My routine
Amazing
These are the products I use on the weekend, alternating only with blush.
NARS favourite
debraw
In the NARS
03/06/24-06:24
Like to use this foundation everyday. Nice colour and lasts all day
Easy to use
Use everyday
NARS favourite
izabelac
In the NARS
02/06/24-06:57
Amazing simple routine foundation and concealer under eyes, brow and eyeliner, lastly bronzer and blusher best of the best from all brands in the world! When I’m going out it’s mauve lips if not I’m using just lip balm to protect my lips
Weekend glow
That’s many products but if I’m using them only at the weekend my face is fine, during week just simple routine sometimes I add blusher or bronzer depends how I’m feeling
chelsieh
In the NARS
02/06/24-04:30
This routine is mainly for a natural everyday look, focusing on products for my face primarily due to blemish prone skin ensuring I also have attention to my brows, lashes, cheeks and lips 💋
Everyday beauty
Going for a natural look starting with a good base for my my entire face (as I have blemish prone skin)
NARS favourite
Jemima
Rising Star
31/05/24-23:16 (edited on 31/05/24-23:17)
My flawless base routine using Nars
Flawless Base
I start off with my skin care routine and favourite primer, then I apply the Nars Light Reflecting Foundation all over my face with my finger tips and blend with a dense buffing foundation brush. For concealer, I use the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in the shade Amande to conceal then I use the shade Caramel to brighten my under eyes. Finally I use the Nars Bronzing Cream in Laguna 5 to sculpt the contours of my face.