/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
NARS favourite
nlau
NARS All-Star
18/07/24-09:02
Keeping it simple at the beach but looking amazing and glowy without even needing to be in the sun
How would you define this routine
Beach day
Describe the different steps of your routine
Of going to the beach you want to look radiant but also don't want fuss. Priming the face with some spf is a must, also need a good base for any makeup if wearing or a base that enhances natural glow. If sitting in heat then need products to ensure you stay matte but dewy looking. A gloss olis always great if it adds a little colour but also keeps lips hydrated in the heat.
NARS favourite
Jemima
Rising Star
17/07/24-11:33
Perfect for sunny beach days 🏖️
Simple base routine with SPF perfect for the beach 💕
Go in with the tinted SPF moisturiser to give your skin light coverage and offer protection from the sun. Then use the brow pencil, mascara and lip gloss to elevate the look
savvy_skincarebeauty
Rising Star
17/07/24-08:09
I like to go minimal for the beach as sand goes everywhere! 🤣
My beach beauty essential kit ☀️
A primer is an essential, followed by SPF (of course!). Curl those lashes & pop on a bit of mascara & off you go! ☀️
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
Heg63
Rising Star
16/07/24-17:35
You can use this to look great in the day or make it a big more dramatic for evenings
Easy face makeup
It's an easy way to look good
juliac
Rising Star
16/07/24-15:16
SPF is a must and if you are not dipping in the sea you can afford to have some mascara and blush while getting a bit of tan.
Beach day
I think these would work nicely for a cheeky beach day...when summer finally arrives to UK :)
Shra
Rising Star
15/07/24-18:49
Great for beginners. Start with few products and master the science of makeup 💄 ✨️
Great for people to start their makeup journey.
Apply serum foundation After prepping your skin. Use contour to give a sharp edge to the face. End with nars lipstick that stays for long time.
aimeew
Nars Pro
13/07/24-22:42
Quick 5 minute routine for hitting the beach 🏖️ perfect to protect the skin with SPF but giving you a dewy glow.
Beachy Glow
Evens the skin while protecting with spf, we always need a bit of bronzer, mascara and a shine over the lips for that put together feel.
Emma S
In the NARS
13/07/24-06:38
When im not feeling like applying a full face of make up i like to use mascara and a brow pencil for a enhanced nautral look
Daily essentials
When im not feeling like applying a full face of make up i like to use mascara and a brow pencil for a enhanced nautral look