/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
NARS favourite
debbieg
Rising Star
28/05/24-15:37
These are 2 products that I always have in my makeup collection
How would you define this routine
These are my go to NARS products
Describe the different steps of your routine
I use this concealer daily and blush daily, they are my absolute favourite. The concealer instantly brightens my under eye area and the blush is perfect for a more natural makeup look!
NARS favourite
juliac
Rising Star
28/05/24-14:49
If I don't have any big plans and just need to run some errands, I try to keep it light and minimalistic. So I will go with some concealer, liquid blush (love the liquid format), a bit of mascara and a lip gloss.
Weekend out and about
If I don't have any big plans and just need to run some errands, I try to keep it light and minimalistic. So I will go with some concealer, liquid blush (love the liquid format), a bit of mascara and a lip gloss.
Shra
Rising Star
28/05/24-14:16
This routine will give you a polished, long-lasting eye look with high-quality NARS products
We often struggle with getting the perfect eye look even after doing every step. Let's re collect the steps and don't forget the sequence
Prime Your Eyes: Start with NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. Apply a small amount to your eyelids and blend evenly to ensure your eyeshadow stays put all day. Eyeshadow: Use the NARS Voyageur Eyeshadow Palette. Apply a light, neutral shade all over your lid as a base. Use a medium shade in the crease to add depth, and a darker shade on the outer corner for dimension. Blend well for a seamless transition.Eyeliner: Apply NARS High-Pigment Longwear Eyeliner along your upper lash line for definition. For a more dramatic look, extend the line slightly beyond the outer corner to create a subtle wing. Mascara: Finish with a few coats of NARS Climax Mascara on your upper and lower lashes for volume and length. Highlight: Use a light, shimmery shade from the NARS Duo Eyeshadow (like Alhambra) to highlight the inner corners of your eyes and under your brow bone.
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
saf
Rising Star
28/05/24-07:40
These are the products which I would use to create my weekend look if I was going out. It would be a simple yet noticeable look without too much heavy make up. If I was to stay in then maybe I would just use the tinted moisturiser with a lipstick and thatā€™s it.
Simple but elegant
I would cleanse my face as usual and apply my skincare and then apply the tinted moisturiser. I would then apply slight shimmer to the eyelids followed by mascara and then finish off with a lip crayon.
Heg63
Rising Star
28/05/24-07:23
Glam it up or be subtle it's up to you
Eye popping
I use these to make a subtle look in the day or ramp it up for nighttime. These pallette are perfect for this
NARS favourite
Mal
Rising Star
27/05/24-22:39
This routine is perfect for a fresh, effortless look that works for both relaxing at home and going out with friends. It emphasises natural beauty, subtle contour, and a hint of colour, making it versatile and easy to apply.
Weekend routine
On weekends, I go for a versatile look. I start with foundation for a flawless base and use concealer under my eyes and on blemishes, blending with a beauty blender. I apply bronzing cream on my cheekbones, forehead, and jawline for a subtle contour, and add a pop of blush on my cheeks. For the eyes, I keep it simple with mascara and a touch of shimmer on the lids, finishing with a hydrating lip balm.
keithykin
NARS All-Star
26/05/24-21:29
I love the neutral earthy and peachy pink tones in this eyeshadow palette and ofcourse keeping it simple with subtle blush and lipbalm this summer look
Orgasm routine
Love this range from eyeshadow palette to powder blush and lip balm
NARS favourite
kerryd
Rising Star
26/05/24-16:01
Keeping it simple for Sundays.
Light and airy perfect for Sundays.
I apply a face serum then the tinted moisturiser and keep it simple with a beautiful lippy .