/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
NARS favourite
RoXxN13
In the NARS
17/05/24-22:08
I prep my skin with a hydrating cream . I apply the foundation with the brush .Next is the cream bronzer, after that i set everything with powder as i have combination skin. Mascara and lipstick and done
How would you define this routine
Natural everyday makeup look
Describe the different steps of your routine
Using the Light reflecting foundation , laguna 02 bronzer . The climax mascara give lashes such a volume , amazing ! Ending with a creamy lipstick like the amazing Boukhara .
RachaelCeex
Rising Star
17/05/24-22:00
Simple Eye Routine! 💜😀
Simple Eye Routine ✨
😀🥰
NARS favourite
kynatb
New to NARS
17/05/24-20:05 (edited on 20/06/24-15:25)
its clean girl
clean girls
1st foundation 2nd contour 3rd mascara
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
NARS favourite
melindal
NARS All-Star
17/05/24-16:29
I love a simple but multi tasking products in my makeup bag
Weekend routine
I use this amazing primer enriched with SPF 35 for a natural glowing long lasting finish , I like to use this high pigment eye pencil to creat wings , mascara is a must then the multiple everywhere I feel like I need too.
NARS favourite
SallyC
Rising Star
17/05/24-12:04
A simple but effective full face routine
Simple but Effective
Starting off with the foundation I apply that where I need an evening out of my skin tone most, I then go in with the concealer in Amade to balance out my under eye shadows. I then follow that up with a lighter concealer in the inner corners of my under eye and bobs ya uncle. Finishing off with a setting powder and some bronzer to warm up the face. Topping it off with a setting spray. A very simple but effective routine 🥰
raditsat
Rising Star
17/05/24-11:47
Going out for a dinner in a restaurant takes time to prepare to look fabulous. Defining eyes with a nice color suitable for the occasion and a soft color lipstick. Ready to go!
Glam night out
Put my favourite makeup on from this gorgeous palette of different colors and a lipstick with great color.
NARS favourite
alokip
In the NARS
17/05/24-10:52
Prime (love this primer on its own or as a base for makeup), colour correct under eyes. Tinted moisturiser in Cuzco matches my skin perfectly. A little concealer, Laguna 3 bronzer and a pop or color using orgasm.
Clean and simple with a pop of colour
Cleanse and prep skin. Good skin care is a must.
anetab
NARS All-Star
17/05/24-10:09
Products we all need to try
News
Amazing new products