Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
daniellem
In the NARS
01/09/24-18:16
After cleansing skin make sure it’s hydrated with the skin care products. Then colour correct any blemishes/pigmentation conceal lock in with powder for staying power. The matte eyeshadow in the quad is a great natural look. Liquid blush for glow don’t forget to add to the bridge of your nose. Coat your lashes and gloss your lips for a natural glowing day look.
How would you define this routine
Daily glowy natural looking
Describe the different steps of your routine
Skincare, makeup - natural glow
tanyah
Rising Star
01/09/24-17:58
This is my daily routine as it leaves a natural and effortless finish with a touch of radiance. I love the products because they blend into my skin perfectly, comfortable to wear and last all day
My everyday products I use from Nars
After prepping my skin I apply Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser with a damp sponge (coco marshmallow sponge), I then apply the Radiant Creamy Concealer. Finally Nars bronzer and Nars blush.
carla
Rising Star
01/09/24-17:28
I love the bronze colours of the pallet and then the lift of the mascara makes my eyes stand out
All about the eyes
I always apply a base for my shadow and then apply the shadow, liner then mascara
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
🌹Meme🌹
NARS All-Star
01/09/24-15:19
After under eye concealer i very lightly apply the powder to set, and i love the green grafton street eyeliner, i have green eyes and it makes them pop🥰 photo does not do it justice! X
Green eyes - green liner❇️
After under eye concealer i very lightly apply the powder to set, and apply eyeliner to waterline
Libs
In the NARS
01/09/24-15:18
Simply apply mascara to eyelashes after curling, starting at the ends. Then spot conceal areas that you want to cover/brighten!
Quick and easy!
1- Nars mascara 2 - Nars radiant creamy concealer
Zee
Rising Star
01/09/24-11:14
My forever favourite mascara has to be climax. I even keep a mini in my bag. I just find that it really elongates my lashes and adds a huge amount of volume too. It's like a lash lift in a bottle 🖤
Handbag heros, perfect for on the go use.
After my base is ready, I would use these three products to finish off my look. The lip colour and blush to add vitality back into my complexion and my favourite mascara to really bring focus to my eyes and add volume as well as definition.
annho
Rising Star
01/08/24-21:40
Summer eyeshadow. Summer cheeks & body oil
Ready for Summer
Eyes. Cheek & body oil
annho
Rising Star
01/08/24-21:36
Just love minis. Great for holidays & easy to put in your handbag ❤️❤️