/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
NARS favourite
anetab
NARS All-Star
05/15/24-10:33
loving these products!
How would you define this routine
contouring must haves
Describe the different steps of your routine
blush and bronzer on cheeks and highlighter on nose, forehead and cheeks :)
megs
In the NARS
05/15/24-10:16
โค๏ธ
This is a full glam look
I do primer foundation , concealer, powder , eyeshadow , blush ,lips , brows , highlight , setting spray no matter the weather ๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™m obsessed w full out
NARS favourite
Javeriya
Rising Star
05/14/24-20:59 (edited on 06/20/24-13:39)
Must do skincare before apply foundation. With primer n set with loose powder
Love these beauties as they works so well on my skin.
After the skin care I apply primer then apply foundation.
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
charlotteb
New to NARS
05/14/24-20:27
Quick and easy
The perfect glow
After cleansing my face I mix a pump of serum in with a dime sized amount of moisturiser and apply to my face and neck for the perfect base
MissMakeup
In the NARS
05/14/24-19:34
Basic,subtle,edge come together for the perfect luck
Basic perfection
From date nights to last minute out out moments these are my go to. I love a nude orgasm gloss to make a subtle statement whilst my complexion from the soft matte foundation flawlessly stuns. Last but not least using this beautiful eyebrow pencil to give that fluffy edge look finishing this routine.
luciag
In the NARS
05/14/24-19:28
My routine is a simple, quick and efficient ready to go makeup look while keeping it very simple and natura
Natural Glowy makeup
This is my quick everyday makeup when I have to rush in the mornings. I start with a concealer instead of any foundation to cover imperfections while keeping a natural look. After that I go in with the blush and bronzer to add some color back to the face and i finish it off with curling my eyelashes and mascara and we are good to go! I also carry these in my bag to retouch my makeup throughout the day.
NARS favourite
Nadine Louise
NARS All-Star
05/14/24-01:29
Like many of us, I wear make up most days for work, yes, because after 30 we cannot afford going bare skin anymore. On weekends though I try to skip heavy foundations but I still want to feel that I am wearing something.The two essential items in my weekend routine is an eye corrector and concealer. I am loving this Nars Light reflecting eye brightener that I wear underneath the eye concealer for a major coverage. It really covers any dark circle in seconds and makes me look like I am rested and fresh. And finally I apply the Nars radiant creamy colour corrector under the eye to brighten up the area and is light enough not to crease in the fine lines. For the eye lids I just swipe some light brown or some pretty pale pink with a tiny bit of shimmer and finish off with a hidrating nude lipstick or a darker plum stain for the evening. It's all about wearing the right products with minimum effort and look pretty and natural
Weekend Routine
Some weekends I don't go out but when I do I love to have a full face of make-up and I normally go for the smokey eyes look using these Nars products. 01 Apply Tinted Moisturizer. 02 Conceal Any Trouble Spots. 03 Use Translucent Powder, If Necessary. 04 Apply a Warm Blush Color. 05 Highlight. 06 Shade Your Eyelids. 07 Apply Eyeliner. 08 Swipe on Mascara.
DreamsInBlack
In the NARS
05/13/24-21:07
A versatile selection of products which can be used to create effortless soft summer glam looks or a warmer, spiced glow.
Summer soft glam
The tinted moisturiser gives my complexion a lighter, naturally radiant finish while the quad allows me to mix up my looks, giving inspiration for shimmery, beachy neutrals and exotic, spicy warmth. The Some Like It Hot is a dinky little set which makes it perfect for adding contour and a flush of colour on summer travels, with the mini Climax transforming my lacklustre lashes to complete any look.