/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
NARS favourite
Sin.kid.makeup
In the NARS
08/05/24-13:05 (edited on 08/05/24-13:05)
Easiest way to add complexion and dewy skin!
How would you define this routine
Quick everyday glow!
Describe the different steps of your routine
I am a minimalist and love to combine multiuse products. For the ultimate trio of glow: mix radiance primer with swatch of radiant creamy concealer to even out your skintone, apply with hands all over face. Add and blend with fingers more converage with concealer where you need it (t-zone, undereyes). Rub the multiple agains your palm to melt the color and press on the cheeks, tap with fingers on the eyes and lips for pop of color and glow!
Victory
Rising Star
08/05/24-12:30
Simple weekend routine
Weekend routine
I prefer less makeup during weekends when nothing special. But a nice lipstick is always a must
jolantar
Rising Star
08/05/24-09:17
I really have to try all these makeup products because the colours are amazing
Summer colours
More colours
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
Jaff
In the NARS
07/05/24-16:16
These are my 3 go to products, as a mam I don’t always have time to do makeup but these can be applied in 5-10mins
Simple
I like to avoid wearing foundation and things as much as possible but couldn’t live without my 3 simple products
NARS favourite
christina
NARS All-Star
07/05/24-15:36
I'm loving the Dolce Vita colourway of NARS products which is a little darker than I'd usually go for
Weekend routine
These are my current steps for a polished but chilled weekend look
NARS favourite
DonnaM
Rising Star
07/05/24-14:54
Simple, natural day to day look.
Go to everyday look.
After cleansing and moisturising I like to keep my daily make up simple and natural with the Nars Tinted Moisturiser, curl my lashes and then a coat of mascara to finish my look.
NARS favourite
Shra
Rising Star
07/05/24-12:53
All these products are great for achieving a great smoky look 👁️
My eye makeup routine
I love how nicely this eye curler curls my eyelashes. Mascara is top notch..one coat and you are good to go. Eye liner lasts all day without smudging. Perfect smokey look can be achieved with this eye shadow palette.
NARS favourite
Afrodita
Rising Star
07/05/24-09:58
My easy weekend beauty routine for a radiant look✨
I'd say my weekend routine is all about enhancing my natural radiance with minimal makeup for a fresh and effortless look.
I start my weekend routine by prepping my skin with the Radiance Primer SPF 35. It not only hydrates but also gives my skin a subtle glow, thanks to its light-reflecting particles. Then, I apply the Light Reflecting Foundation, which provides just the right amount of coverage while allowing my skin's natural radiance to shine through. For any imperfections, I reach for the Radiant Creamy Concealer, blending it seamlessly into my skin for a flawless finish. Finally, I set everything in place with the Light Reflecting Powder, ensuring my makeup stays fresh and radiant all day long. With this routine, I achieve a natural and luminous look that's perfect for the weekend.