/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Julia
NARS All-Star
07/09/24-07:00
Products with added SPF offer added protection on those sunnier days 😍
How would you define this routine
Sun makeup ☀️💛
Describe the different steps of your routine
Prime, base, cheeks, eyes, lips
tamy
Rising Star
07/09/24-06:31
Tuesday morning picks
Simple with a glow
Been loving that pop of gloss and a neutral eye recently
Jinal
Rising Star
07/08/24-20:53
Beach vibes its all about chill and being cool so with products should be shiny and light weight with radiance glow on face.
Summer beach essentials 🌊
All vibrant light products to keep face glowy and shiny in this summer 🌟
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
hollyf
NARS All-Star
07/07/24-20:54
Easy beach routine
Beach beauty kit
Easy routine not going overtop just light foundation and mascara and keeping your lips hydrated
laylar
In the NARS
07/07/24-11:24
This would be my ideal makeup routine for everyday glam
Everyday
1) primer 2) foundation 3) concealer 4) powder 5) bronzer 6) blush 7) eyeshadow 8) lipstick 9) brows 10) mascara
natashac
Rising Star
07/06/24-18:51
Beach looks are one of the most easiest looks to create and requires minimal effort!
She’s a beach…babe 😉
For me a beach look requires minimal effort! I love a good skin tint on holiday, it offers hydration, a slight tint, glowy skin and it’s very light weight. My Pure Radiant tinted Moisturiser is always a go to for a beach look due to all the previous points I made. I then like to go in with my Nars bronzer all over the parts of my face where I know the sun would hit for that sunkissed sexy glow! Concealer is optional but to finish my look I HAVE to go in with a hydrating lip balm and the Nars Afterglow Balm is a staple for me, it adds shine and hydration and it’s just beautiful formulation. For a beach look I go in with the shade ‘Turbo’ on both my lips and cheeks for a lovely flushed pop of colour and flow and viola you are a beach ready 🥰
NARS favourite
beckyc
In the NARS
07/06/24-15:14
My quick and easy summer beach look!
Summer Beach Makeup
When it comes to summer beach days, I love lightweight, fresh makeup. After my skincare routine, I apply tinted moisturiser to even put my complexion whilst keeping a natural look. I use powder blush in orgasm to give a healthy flush of colour to my cheeks, and then a good luck of mascara to help my eyes stand out. I finish with afterglow lip balm again in orgasm, to ensure my lips remain hydrated, whilst adding a little colour. Quick and easy so I get to that beach!
NARS favourite
yevheniiaz
Rising Star
07/06/24-08:06
I made up my ideal make up kit. My summer day is incomplete without Radiance primer . It’s my must have. Also I’m using concealer. And finishing touch -blush and gloss.
My beach make up kit 🌸
Summer is the time for vacations on the seashore. What should you take with you so that you don’t leave the necessary things at home and your suitcase isn’t overfilled? In addition to a swimsuit and a hat, you should definitely take a cosmetic bag, because it will contain the most necessary items for every woman. And these are not only makeup products, but also cosmetics that will help preserve the beauty of your skin in the bright sun.