Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Hillbill
In the NARS
02/14/24-22:24
It’s all about the lips 💋
How would you define this routine
Roses are red
Describe the different steps of your routine
Blush then lips
EllaF
In the NARS
02/14/24-22:04
Powder for an even longer lasting matte lip
Perfect red
1. Line without obvious overlining 2. Matte lipstick 3. Tissue over top and through the tissue apply a thin veil of powder 4. Second layer of lipstick - gives even better longevity!
Shweta
In the NARS
02/14/24-16:25
Just a simple look with elegance
To go daily
My go to sequence for all day everyday
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
mariam
Nars Pro
02/14/24-15:18 (edited on 02/14/24-15:19)
My favourite simple routine.
My bronzed goddess routine
Prime to mattify the t-zone. Apply foundation with damp beauty sponge. Apply concealer under eyes and thin layer over eye lid then blend out. Apply cream bronzer to the contours of the face. Apply small amount of liquid blush to cheek bones. Set face with setting powder, powder bronze & powder blush. With the same powder bronzer, blend through the eye and out towards temples to connect the bronzer. Apply mascara. Finish routine with lip liner and sheer tinted lip balm blended into the lip liner.
zhivkap
In the NARS
02/14/24-14:03
A natural look if you like more subtlety and don’t want to spend a lot of time in the morning.
Natural
Concealer to make you look more awake, mascara to open up your eyes. Blush and highlighter for some colour.
Ana93
Rising Star
02/14/24-13:54
♥️♥️♥️♥️ It's all about the red
It's all about the red
Pink mix with darkers shades Eyeshadows on eye and mascara for fuller and longer lashes. Blush for contouring look and lipstick for sexy lips.
safinaa
In the NARS
02/14/24-09:35
Really easy simple but effective look
Simple yet bold
I love a light natural base and sheer glow foundation gives me that, with that extra coverage from the concealer. The lipstick brings the face to life, I put a tiny bit on my cheeks and finish with bold lip.
Nadine Louise
Rising Star
02/14/24-01:49 (edited on 02/14/24-01:51)
Create a Sophisticated Matte Eye Look. I used the Orgasm rising eyeshadow palette. It features 9 lovely shades. To create my Valentine’s Day eye makeup, I washed the Matte warm chestnut shade over the lids and lower lash line, then used the darkest brown shade to intensify the outer corners. Then, sweep the ivory shade along the brow bone for a highlighting effect and tap the lighter shades onto the inner corner of the eyelids to create a soft gradient. Define and Open the look of Eyes with Eyeliner. You can create a soft winged eyeliner look that makes your eyes look even more captivating. Glide the black eyeliner along the upper lash line,  keeping close to the lashes and flicking upwards and outwards from the outer corner. Get a Rosy, Valentine’s Day Blush Look. It’s a Valentine’s Day makeup essential.Give your cheeks the ultimate glow with my favorite Blush in Orgasm. Red for the Lips. Using the Precision lip liner pencil in rose bud subtly overdraw your cupid’s bow for a fuller looking, heart-shaped outline. then glide pink or red lipstick on top for a lovely Valentine’s Day lipstick look. I've gone with the afterglow sensual shine lipstick in Idolized.
It's all about the red for Valentine's Day
Create a Sophisticated, Matte Eye Look. Rosey cheeks and Red lips