/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
raditsat
Rising Star
04/29/24-12:29
On cleaned and dry face I put my favourite foundation for everyday look. After put maskara an in the end non colored lip gloss for a natural look.
How would you define this routine
Eveyday routine
Describe the different steps of your routine
I put NARS foundationn after maskara and in the end I pit lip gloss.
fatimaa
In the NARS
04/29/24-12:05
Beautiful bridal inspired look for summer
Summer Bridal inspired makeup routine
For Summer Bridal Inspired Makeup look first step is to prep and prime the skin using NARS Radiance Primer SPF 35. This primer not only gives your skin a radiance glow but also protects your skin from the sun as it has spf. Secondly, Use Sheer glow foundation, than use creamy concealer to conceal any blemishes or dark circles. Set it with a powder. Apply NARS liquid blush and contour/bronze with laguna bronzer. Lastly use the eye palette to create beautiful eye look and finish it with mascara.
Inesa
NARS All-Star
04/29/24-09:42
It don’t let me to tag some products anymore but u tried to mention them in the description ♥️♥️💋💋✨✨🔔👰🏼‍♀️
Bridal inspired routine 🔔👰🏼‍♀️
Eyes : starting with smudge proof eye base for lasting long and no smudge. Eyeshadows I would choose some light with a bit sparkle . Winged eyeliner to create sexy eyes look . Eyebrows I would choose pencil too be not too harsh also would include eyebrows wax . Face cream/liquid products : shinning control primer it would be good because of hug possibility to sweat , to feel hot because of dancing or just stress , excitement and many other emotions . Foundation , radiant creamy concealer cream bronzer , didn’t let to tag because of many products but I would apply cream blush too . Face powder products: setting powder ! Bronzing powder I would choose with sparks because to bring glowing skin effect too , orgasm blush . Lips: lips pencil and powermatte lip pigment I think my choice would be American woman shade .
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
RachaelCeex
Rising Star
04/28/24-21:20
Cleanse twice a day in the morning and twice at night xx
Daily😀
My favorite foundation don’t forget a good Moisturiser and to cleanse before you put makeup on 💕
Amcordy
In the NARS
04/28/24-21:01
Will have you looking gorgeous!
Bridal Make-up Look
These are my holy grail products for the perfect bridal make-up look! Keeping it simple and dreamy!
NARS favourite
chasingcharlotte
Rising Star
04/28/24-20:31 (edited on 06/20/24-14:28)
My perfect soft glam wedding bridal makeup.
Bridal makeup look inspiration
Soft glam wedding look
ashleighp
In the NARS
04/28/24-19:12
Soft summer glam. Perfect for day or evening for the girls that like to let there natural skin show through there complexion
Summer glow 🌞
Cream based products gives the skin a beautiful glow. Tinted moisturiser to keep it light for summer and not to forget our SPF! Concealer to build up coverage where you want it/ need it. Bronzed eye perfect for summer. Use blush on lips aswell to keep some continuity.
Inesa
NARS All-Star
04/28/24-15:34
•primer •foundation •concealer •bronzer•blush •setting powder •eyeshadows •eyeliner •mascara •lipstick
Night out/party 🎉🎉
Full face Nars products party/night out makeup 💄💋♥️