/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Iks
New to NARS
25/04/24-19:55
Natural
How would you define this routine
Everyday natural
Describe the different steps of your routine
Foundation, liquid blush and contour concealer, set and mascara and powder bronzer
NARS favourite
silviah
New to NARS
Worth of a try. Love this product.
I used foundation all most everyday. needs only a little bit amount to cover full face and give a very nice soft texture for all day long.
You can use it with mixed of bit moisturiser to look natural.
emmab
New to NARS
Everyday face routine
Every day face
This is my everyday face routine, first I use foundation, followed by affogato concealer under my eyes and vanilla concealer on my nose, chin and forehead. This is followed by bronzer and blush on my cheeks.
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
Cara
In the NARS
25/04/24-19:54
This would be my ideal bridal routine, being a NARS fan that goes full coverage full face almost every day! My ideal makeup look would probably be more intense than your usual soft glam. The eyeshadow palette in question here has the perfect balance of soft glam and depth.
Bridal Look - buildable soft glam full coverage.
Primer - radiance for that ultimate bridal glow. Concealer - creamy in those harsh blemished areas. Eyes - skin deep eye palette for a soft glow Smokey eye which can be built as dark as required. Brows - brow perfecter with brush to create brow strokes. Soft matte concealer to line under the brows and define. Foundation - natural radiant long wear foundation for a lovely long lasting look that can be made satin or matte depending on use of powder. Liquid blush in orgasm which can be built up to get the desired colour. Bronzing palette in Laguna 1 - again buildable to contour. Setting powder in those oily areas - t zone / chin. Highlighter in shade capri for a more soft glam bridal look. Mascara Climax. Lips - liner and afterglow sheer lipstick.
Shannonppxoxo
New to NARS
25/04/24-19:52
Lighter base for the day
Fresh faced but ready for the day
I love wearing the tinted spf on days where I want coverage but not heavy makeup. The concealer covers any dark spots then bronze and brighten the face up with Laguna bronzer and the blush.
beauty_at_23
Rising Star
25/04/24-19:49
A basic everyday easy routine with products that last all day long
Everyday natural
Primer, concealers, foundation, cream blush, set! Finish with the lip!
meghanr
New to NARS
25/04/24-19:49
This is my go to daily routine for a light makeup application.
Daytime light routine with a glow
Foundation, followed by powder, bronzer to highlight areas and liquid blush to give a bit of colour
kirstye
In the NARS
25/04/24-19:46
Brings the eyes to life and gives a little pop of glitter
Eyes on the prize
A little eyeshadow to highlight the inner corners, eyeliner to shape and define and then mascara to lengthen and you’ll feel showstopping all day!