Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
despinac
Rising Star
11/06/23-22:30
I usually use a blue eye shadow and eye liner to enhance the color of my eyes; however, I find it exciting to try different colors as well to see how they blend in, creating a new look. Darker red shades for lips have always been my favorites.
How would you define this routine
My autumn make-up look
Describe the different steps of your routine
I love to use make-up shades that compliment the season we are in: autumn, such as dark yellow, light brown, and dark red, like the colors of the leaves.
Zee
Rising Star
11/06/23-15:01
These products work so well together and the radiant creamy concealer is a favourite of mine.
A no make up make up look
Firstly I would prep and prime the face with this amazing primer, it really gives you that glow and preps your skin perfectly before any make up. Making your face the perfect canvas. Next up I would use the iconic concealer to hide away any imperfections. I LOVE this concealer because it's so easy to use and blends like a dream. Lastly to add some colour back into the face I would apply and dab this stick onto the apples of my cheeks and lips. Perfect!
Miriam
Rising Star
11/06/23-10:06
Dramatic eyes
Eyes
Eyes
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
katiek
Rising Star
11/06/23-08:41
Great stuff to make your face fresh and smooth looking.
Smooth skin
Cleaner, serum, cream, spf
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
11/06/23-07:24
Long lasting makeup and flowless finish
Glam time
Love using this products to achieve the best look for a night out
annho
Rising Star
11/05/23-17:09 (edited on 11/05/23-17:11)
I apply concealer to hide dark circles under my eyes then follow with this lovely foundation to make my skin glow
My ideal concealer & complexion products
I apply concealer to hide dark circles under my eyes then follow with this lovely foundation to make my skin glow
divit
Rising Star
11/05/23-10:19 (edited on 11/05/23-10:19)
My concealer routine ❤️
My ultimate concealer and complexion routine for a flawless base 😍
I like to go in with my concealer first to correct my dark circles and then apply a layer of foundation. And lastly, I use the pressed powder to set my under eyes soo that they don't crease.
Cat
Rising Star
11/05/23-09:01
This is my go-to concealer routine and it works like a dream without creasing or looking cakes/chalky
I like to set my concealer with a translucent pressed powder
I conceal any trouble areas first such as under eyes and blemishes and then set with the powder