/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
NARS favourite
CORINA PANTIR
In the NARS
04/05/24-09:46
Love this products 😍. They are my daily base routine.
How would you define this routine
My base routine for make-up
Describe the different steps of your routine
Yes, I think the NARS foundation is a great option and I highly recommend it. The brand has a different formula for every finish, including radiant, natural, matte, sheer, and full-coverage. I like this foundations and don't forget about the concealer....is a must have .
NARS favourite
parism
NARS All-Star
04/04/24-20:04 (edited on 04/04/24-20:11)
The best bridal products
Long lasting but a healthy glow!
For bridal I like to use a medium coverage foundation which isn’t too heavy on the skin, the light reflecting is perfect for a bridal look. Paired with a good long last lasting concealer to give that extra bit of coverage in the areas needed. Set down with powder and matte setting spray this will last through the day and night.
🌹Meme🌹
NARS All-Star
04/04/24-16:48
For me,id go for the radiant foundation, i would love the red blush nice and light but id have a bold red lip and i think this blush would look amazing against it, then a nice subtle eye look of creams and golds again, nice a light because the lips would be popping with the feel my fire powermatte colour and some nice lashes to finish it of,
Bridal make up,
πŸ‘°β€β™€οΈπŸ’
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
emmaw
NARS All-Star
04/04/24-14:42
If I was getting married I would choose these products for a long lasting base that would look natural, pretty and photograph well with no flashback
Wedding Day!
Foundation, powder and blush
🌹Meme🌹
NARS All-Star
04/04/24-12:24
My favourite trio i love matching everything all in shade orgasm, perfect for anytime of the year, but very much spring colours πŸŒΈπŸ’
My favourite combo
Blush, lips and eyes
simonnes
Rising Star
04/04/24-05:19
A simple, do-it-yourself bridal eye look
Bridal eye makeup
1) I’d brighten the undereye with Amande concealer and set with powder 2) I’d use the concealer and powder to prep the eyelids, 3) I’d use the new Afterglow eyeshadow palette to create a beautiful bridal eye look using the midtone matte as a transition shade, followed by the deepest matte applied to the outer v and lower lash line to add depth. 4) next I’d apply the rosy pink shimmer to the centre of my eye lid with my ring finger for a pop of colour. 5) I would use the Climax mascara wiggling the wand from root to tip in a zig-zag motion to create maximum volume, lift and curl.
GJSIM
Nars Pro
04/04/24-04:47
Light layer of concealer on hyperpigmentation areas, light coverage of foundation, lightly lock in with powder, then touch up with concealer once more on the required areas. Finally loose powder to set and lock in.
The best for pigmentation or uneven skin tone
Light layer of concealer on hyperpigmentation areas, light coverage of foundation, lightly lock in with powder, then touch up with concealer once more on the required areas. Finally loose powder to set and lock in.
despinac
NARS All-Star
04/04/24-01:23
This routine should emphasise my eyes and lips on a rather natural-looking complexion.
Make up to create a bridal look
I use the foundation first, in a shade that compliments my original complexion. Then I cover imperfections on my skin, such as some hyperpigmentation and the undereye area, with the concealer, which is one of my favourites. I add blush to my cheeks, eye shadow on my eye lids only and a powermatte lip pigment to give contour to my lips