Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Beautyaholic
Rising Star
04/10/23-16:40
Fabulous products to apply throughout summer and into autumn. Fabulous colours to enhance your looks.
How would you define this routine
Trying to make summer last as long as possible, these are absolutely beautiful products
Describe the different steps of your routine
Shimmer body oil is great for a hint of shimmer in the sun. Perfect blush and great eyeshadows colours . Lip mask to help our lips stay healthy
christina
Rising Star
04/10/23-09:56
Using a vibrant highlighter palette and tying in colours feels light, but looks like a lot of effort is involved. I'm topping it off with the Afterglow lip balm.
Go-to eye makeup for Autumn
I'm loving using a light glittery highlight for a clean eye look this Autumn
agnieszkac
Rising Star
04/10/23-09:40
eye makeup is a big one for me in the fall. I dont use much products in the summer but in the fall i like to use that eyeliner and make a statement eyelook!
my fall eye makeup routine
eyeshadow, liner and mascara
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
Miriam
Rising Star
04/10/23-07:44
Love this range!
After glow
Lips
Beautyaholic
Rising Star
03/10/23-20:19
Great products help to create natural looking makeup
Simple, effective and natural
Start with foundation,then setting powder, next use the palette for eyes, then finally multi purpose stick as blush and lipstick.
Sanaa 💖
Rising Star
03/10/23-14:27
Eye base primer, setting powder, any eyeshadow shade and the a mascara
Simple and easy eye look
This is something even a newbie can use for a simple eye look. The way I prefer to apply my eyeshadow look is, simply use any eye base primer let it settle, then apply any setting powder, on top of that use any eyeshadow shade I usually prefer to go for a l slightly dark brown shade as it doesn’t look too much. And then just apply any mascara. I’ve started loving the nars ones
Silovesglam
Rising Star
03/10/23-12:46
I like to wear eyeshadows to make my eyes look pretty as this makes me feel confident. I like to finish off with a nice lipstick
My autumn look
I like to mix soft brown eyeshadows to make my blue eyes pop.Then I also like to wear a nice lipstick.
samantha
Rising Star
03/10/23-11:33
A good base is key to a good eye look and soft gentle blending.
Everyday eyes
I start with the primer base, a must with hooded lids so my eyeshadow stays put and doesn't look muddy. Then a lighter shade eyeshadow at the inner corner of my eye blended out into a darker shade at the outer corner. Finished with 2 coats of climax mascara over curled lashes.