Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Tayyabai
Rising Star
09/15/23-22:20
I start my look with my favorite Nars light reflecting foundation and then apply winged eyeliner followed by the beautiful red lipstick
How would you define this routine
Classic Look
Describe the different steps of your routine
Foundation , lipstick and eyeliner
melindal
Rising Star
09/15/23-14:54
Excellent products, I use this everyday especially when I run late but still I want to look great. It gives a nice pinky shine to the face this orgasm blush, it’s my favourite. Mascara is great, makes my lashes look longer and fuller.
Glowing in seconds
I apply the blush then the mascara , lastly the lip gloss . Amazing way to look beautiful in a few steps.
anam
NARS All-Star
09/14/23-17:24
First i apply some foundation on lips then create lip line with help of lip liner after that i apply lipstick at the end add some oil for shinny bold look
Bold lips
Liner, lipstick, lipgloss
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
Miriam
Rising Star
09/14/23-08:05
Love these eye products for a night out
Eye makeup
Eyes only
shan
Rising Star
09/13/23-12:48
I use these products for both, my full glam and my natural days, the colours compliment each other and they blend together like butter, i got given them as a gift and i went and brought a load of nars stuff after!
Beautiful all together
I have got to do my lips last, on a natural makeup day these are all the products i would use and they all blend in together beautifully
melindal
Rising Star
09/13/23-11:30
Immaculate and long lasting glow in this few effortless steps
Immaculate face
Firstly the primer then foundation, lastly the check and lips 👄 with this amazing set
margaret123456
Rising Star
09/13/23-08:48
This is such an easy routine suits any situation,so quick to do . Org*sm isn't all time go too .I love it 💋
Lip magic
Cleanse , moisturiser blush then lips &go. Simples 😉
Jessica
Rising Star
09/12/23-18:56
Be bold, be bright, go red!
Bold and bright
Nothing beats a red lip to boost your confidence. I always like to prep and prime the lips before lining. I then go in with the lipstick and depending on the look I’m going for I might add accents of lipgloss to create that plumping or glossy effect if I’m not wanting more of a matte look.