/ Cold Spring - Cold Spring makeup look with a bit colour pop
Inesa
NARS All-Star
19/04/24-15:43 (edited on 24/04/24-19:15)
Cold Spring - Cold Spring makeup look with a bit colour pop
Cold Spring - Cold Spring makeup look with a bit colour pop ๐ŸŒค๏ธ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸคŽUsed :โ€ข soft matte concealer as eyeshadows base , always use this concealer as eyes base , eyeshadows lasting longer , eyeshadows colours pops and hides all unwanted colours from eyelids . โ€ข radiant creamy concealer - vanilla shade . Used under eyes and for face where I want to brighten. Really love this concealer under eyes because itโ€™s so light texture and not crease , lasting also really good . Iโ€™m not surprised why many makeup artist use this concealer . โ€ข Laguna 2 shade bronzing cream itโ€™s my fave! Itโ€™s like butter ! So easy to blend and apply . Love the texture . The best that itโ€™s so easy to blend and lasting perfect . Itโ€™s must have for your makeup kit . โ€ข Bronzing powder - love the shimmering inside and makes skin look so healthy and glow. Lasting perfect too . Easy to blend โ€ข orgasm blush - heard many good things about this and decided to try and itโ€™s really worth all the vibe , makes skin look healthy and glow . Love it so much . All these mentioned products my favourite and must have for makeup kit . โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธI tried already so many products from Nars Cosmetics and for me many left to try because always something new in my wishlist ๐Ÿ˜… Enjoy your Friday and weekend โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ Swipe to see video โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ
NARS
Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer - VANILLA
NARS
Soft Matte Complete Concealer
NARS
LAGUNA BRONZING POWDER
NARS
Laguna Bronzing Cream
NARS
Mini Blush Orgasm