/ I applied the tinted moisturiser in shade Alaska as a base
SarahEmma
Nars Pro
03/29/23-18:35
I applied the tinted moisturiser in shade Alaska as a base
I applied the tinted moisturiser in shade Alaska as a base all over my face. I used the tinted moisturiser Guernsey for contour, bronze, eyeshadow and brows. For cheeks, lips and eyes I applied Nars Satin Lipstick in Orgasm. Then applied mascara to finish. Both of the tinted moisturisers are highly pigmented providing moisturisation and great colour pay off. Coverage is lightweight and the tinted colour covered up my redness well considering I have not used any primers or concealers. The coverage smoothed and brightened my skin, and absorbed to my skin leaving a soft hydrated feel. It did not cake up. There is very little perfume to these products, and the hint of product fragrance is pleasant and uplifting. I felt the overall look left a radiant sun-kissed healthy hydrated glow to my skin which would be perfect for sunnier climates. Another advantage of the tinted moisturiser is it contains protective SPF30 which I prefer to wear daily. This tinted moisturiser formula passed my smudge resistence test. Overall I absolutely love the Nars Tinted Moisturiser and in a rush this would be my On the Go to Moisturiser doubling up as a Sheer Makeup base. I will try it under full face makeup next...
NARS
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser Broad Spectrum SPF 30
NARS
Satin Lipstick