/ The lighting inside was quite dark but I used the NARS soft
fauziia22
In the NARS
20/03/24-02:33
The lighting inside was quite dark but I used the NARS soft
The lighting inside was quite dark but I used the NARS soft matte foundation and it definitely made my skin look airbrushed ! I love the way it sits on the skin without sliding around ( I have very oily skin) and it lasted all day. Did this look for a wedding and it lasted 10 hours ! This has never failed me and I love it for days I know Iโ€™ll need my makeup to last. I did also use the NARS radiant creamy colour corrector to just correct under my under eyes and since my under eyes tend to get drier that the rest, this creamy corrector just sits comfortably, taking away the look of dark circles and ensuring my concealer sits nicely on top without a grey cast. The lipstick is NARS Powermatte in no angel. A beautiful pinky brown that is pigmented, doesnโ€™t budge, and doesnโ€™t even feel like a lipstick. Itโ€™s that light weight that I forget Iโ€™m even wearing lipstick. And we canโ€™t forget the extra step, NARS soft matte powder. I use this to do the buffing technique, just to seal my blush, bronzer, and highlighter together to make everything seem seamless and make it all look photo ready. I donโ€™t like the 3 section look, and this powder just locks it all in place, whilst allowing the skin to breathe. It also blurs the skin, with zero flash back.
NARS
Soft Matte Complete Foundation
NARS
Pressed Powder
NARS
Powermatte Lipstick
NARS
Radiant Creamy Concealer