Home / Community Gallery

Community Gallery

Share pictures of your favourite NARS looks and products.
🏆 Contest
THE LOOK OF LOVE CONTEST

Love is in the air! Whether you're celebrating Valentine's with a loved one or having a Galentine's night with your girls, we have an exclusive contest for you! 

Head over to the Community Gallery and post a picture of your romantic makeup look and tell us your plans for February 14th. 

One lucky winner will receive a bundle of our Lunar New Year Limited Edition products which includes:

1x Lunar New Year Light Reflecting Setting Powder, 1x Lunar New Year Powermatte Lipstick in shade Start Me Up and 1x Lunar New Year Eyeshadow Quad. 

We will announce the winner on 28th February, good luck!

🏅 1x Lunar New Year Limited Edition Bundle
🎫 5 entries for this contest
⏰ contest ends on 2/25/2024
All pictures
Mine
Most recent
claireb
New to NARS
02/25/24-20:57 (edited on 02/25/24-21:13)
1st time using Nars .I love the foundation
1st time using Nars .I love the foundation
Desire value
NARS All-Star
02/25/24-09:42
#Valentine's day look 4 created with Nars Radiant creamy
#Valentine's day look 4 created with Nars Radiant creamy concealer and foundation together with cruella lip crayon and eyeliner with nars highly pigmented longwear eyeliner.Loved to have bold lippy on valentine's day.
Hollyj
NARS All-Star
02/24/24-15:21
My Valentine's look #3 I forgot to take a photo so I
My Valentine's look #3 I forgot to take a photo so I recreated my very natural looking Valentines Day look. I kept it simple with pretty pinks as we were spending our Valentine's at home having a cooked meal so I still wanted to make some effort.
beatriceb
In the NARS
02/24/24-15:03
What plans did we have for February 14, unfortunately for
What plans did we have for February 14, unfortunately for many it is an ordinary day, we did not celebrate very lavishly. I ate at a restaurant with my husband and our little girl and that was it.
Desire value
NARS All-Star
02/24/24-08:43
My valentine's Day look Husband had booked a table for two
My valentine's Day look Husband had booked a table for two at my favourite restaurant,had lovely dinner and had lots of chatting fun time.
alionac
Rising Star
02/23/24-21:47
My Valentines look I had a such amazing night out with my
My Valentines look I had a such amazing night out with my husband, lucky 💓 because with baby is not too easy to have a romantic day in two, my friend helped me to stay for a hour with my kid and I really enjoyed date with hubby we felt so young like before 😀❤️
carla
Rising Star
02/23/24-14:45
Valentines 💘 for me is spending it with the ones I love!
Valentines 💘 for me is spending it with the ones I love! Valentines doesn’t have to be a stereotypical partner day! For me it’s spent with my children making sure they are reminded that I love them and how special they are. We spend time baking, watching movies just quality time together doing things we all enjoy!
EllieW92
New to NARS
02/23/24-11:08
Valentine’s Day is different this year as I’ve just had my
Valentine’s Day is different this year as I’ve just had my second baby a week before, so we had a nice evening in with a take away and a beautiful boutique of roses.