Home / Community Gallery

Community Gallery

Share pictures of your favourite NARS looks and products.
🏆 Contest
SHOW MORE SKIN: COMPLEXION CONTEST

Francois Nars has always encouraged skin that's enhanced, never masked. Tell us what your NARS dream complexion routine consists of and share your glowing, natural skin selfies in the community gallery.

One winner will be selected at random and will win an eye and cheek duo- the perfect compliment to your flawless base.

Let's get snapping! x

🏅 1x Eye & Cheek Duo
🎫 5 entries for this contest
⏰ contest ends on 3/24/2024
All pictures
Mine
Most recent
sairaa
Nars Pro
24/03/24-23:41
Natural look with no filter 💙✨
Natural look with no filter 💙✨
staceyh
In the NARS
24/03/24-21:36
All Nars make up. I wouldn’t use any other make up. Payday
All Nars make up. I wouldn’t use any other make up. Payday comes and I’m instantly broke as I’ve got to buy all my makeup. This is my daily look. I’ve lost 6 stone in the last year, I always feel really insecure and some times still see my self as the bigger person I was. When I’ve got my make up on I feel so much better!
beckiet
New to NARS
24/03/24-12:18
My favourite sheer glow foundation for that full coverage
My favourite sheer glow foundation for that full coverage yet still looking natural. A light contour and blush added and of course a simple eye with a nice flick added for more statement.
natashaw
Rising Star
24/03/24-08:03
I love Nars foundation and the orgasm blusher. My eyes are
I love Nars foundation and the orgasm blusher. My eyes are my best feature I feel so the mascara is perfect for giving them definition!
Kfreebs
Rising Star
24/03/24-01:35
I love glowy skin - it’s perfect for spring and highlighting
I love glowy skin - it’s perfect for spring and highlighting the face in the lovely sun (when it’s out!) 🌷✨ My go to is NARS foundation is the natural radiant longwear collection and I love to pair with the skin boosting light reflecting serum and moisturiser!
Jenny
Rising Star
23/03/24-23:06
Natural look with winged eye liner 😍 This is my all time
Natural look with winged eye liner 😍 This is my all time favourite look ☺️👁️👁️
maryama
Nars Pro
23/03/24-22:11
This has got to be MY FAVOURITE FOUNDATION! Such a glowy
This has got to be MY FAVOURITE FOUNDATION! Such a glowy finish!! And who wouldn’t want that??? Even when we have full skin days I rely on this prouducta for that glow and shine to see me through
maryama
Nars Pro
23/03/24-22:07
My fave eye and cheek duo, especially when I’m on holiday it
My fave eye and cheek duo, especially when I’m on holiday it gives a natural glow and no filter is needed!! I LOVE NARS!! Everyday and holiday makeup has to be nars! 😍😍🙌🏻🙌🏻 #nars #orgasm #holidayblues