Home / Community Gallery

Community Gallery

Share pictures of your favourite NARS looks and products.
🏆 Contest
AFTERGLOW DELIGHT: YOUR SPRING MAKEUP LOOK

To celebrate the launch of our gorgeous Sweet Sensations Collection we are giving three lucky winners the chance to get their hands on some delightful prizes this month. Share your fresh spring makeup look on the community gallery and you could win:

• 1st Prize - 1 x AFTERGLOW IRRESISTIBLE EYESHADOW PALETTE - a limited-edition palette of twelve eyeshadows in romantic rose, peach, and neutral tones.
  • 2nd Prize - 2 lucky winners will receive the AFTERGLOW SENSUAL SHINE LIPSTICK - a color-meets-care hybrid lipstick with dimensional shine and hydration in a gorgeous berry red shade

Let's get snapping! x

🏅 1 x AFTERGLOW IRRESISTIBLE EYESHADOW PALETTE; 2x AFTERGLOW SENSUAL SHINE LIPSTICK (Turned On)
🎫 5 entries for this contest
⏰ contest ends on 4/26/2024
All pictures
Mine
Most recent
marieg
In the NARS
26/04/24-18:37 (edited on 26/04/24-18:39)
Very subtle colours for a fresh look, I'm a novice with make
Very subtle colours for a fresh look, I'm a novice with make up application but I love this look and feel like I havnt done a bad job 😀
RJ
Rising Star
26/04/24-12:17 (edited on 27/04/24-12:26)
💃💄💋♥️ Nars makeup is great long lasting and blends
💃💄💋♥️ Nars makeup is great long lasting and blends unbelievably well. I'm not a pro but the look I've achieved is amazing
byphoebebruder
In the NARS
26/04/24-09:48
My all time go to spring look soft winged liner, a pop of
My all time go to spring look soft winged liner, a pop of pigment to really show off the eyes, flawless foundation and pinky tone lips 🌼🌹🌿🌸🌷
sazzrah
New to NARS
26/04/24-09:28 (edited on 26/04/24-09:34)
Love a natural “no make-up” look!  Dewy skin, soft tones -
Love a natural “no make-up” look! Dewy skin, soft tones - my ideal spring look. 🥰
Inesa
Rising Star
26/04/24-09:21
Hi everyone! 👋🏼Have a lovely Friday!♥️When sunny I have
Hi everyone! 👋🏼Have a lovely Friday!♥️When sunny I have more motivation to create something colourful☀️💙💗
carla
Rising Star
26/04/24-07:56
For me my fresh spring look has to be a dewy one
For me my fresh spring look has to be a dewy one
michellei
In the NARS
26/04/24-07:20
Love this range I used it to go out for Valentine’s Day and
Love this range I used it to go out for Valentine’s Day and I’m pregnant so my skin is nuts at moment but it works so well. Highly reccomend it.
Hannahb
New to NARS
26/04/24-06:18 (edited on 26/04/24-06:25)
I was a bridesmaid at my cousins wedding, and the MUA used
I was a bridesmaid at my cousins wedding, and the MUA used NARS complexion, bronzing and eye make up products. I’ve never had my skin look a filter but she did it! :)