/ Community Gallery

Community Gallery

Share pictures of your favourite NARS looks and products.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
RachaelCeex
Rising Star
05/05/24-08:21
morning ✨
morning ✨
Carlton
Rising Star
05/05/24-04:28
Good morning community
Good morning community
RachaelCeex
Rising Star
05/04/24-21:57
Night 😴
Night 😴
Suggested mission See all
Share your first look
50 nars exp picto
rashidar
In the NARS
05/04/24-18:54
Smokey eyes are not only for nighttime but also day time
Smokey eyes are not only for nighttime but also day time ..they just look classic and pretty
Javeriya
Rising Star
05/04/24-18:04 (edited on 05/04/24-18:25)
I m excited to show you this beauty which l got from @narsissist Receiving a gift from a brand, especially one like a beautiful lipstick, can make you feel appreciated and special. It's a nice gesture that brighten my day and make me feel pampered. Thanks @narsissist for sending sucha beautiful shade. POWERMATTE HIGH-INTENSITY LIP PENCIL , DThe formula is very smooth and creamy,absolutely packed with pigment,and dries down to a transfer proof matte finish in about a minute or so. Feels comfortable and stays really Well. The new NARS Powermatte High-llntensity Lip Pencil is an instant win for me because l already loved the Velvet Mattes and this formula is even more long lasting andI love the colour. Shade -CRUELLA Have you tried these intense lip crayons.lIf you are matte lipshades lovers then must check it out.
rashidar
In the NARS
05/04/24-16:57
I received this product on behalf of Nars once I signed up
I received this product on behalf of Nars once I signed up to be a member of the community. This product is lovely. The application is smooth, colour is fairly long-lasting and it doesn’t dry out the lips. On top of this, the colour doesn’t transfer as much compared to other lip products. I am extremely happy with this. I would highly recommend this colour to everyone for the coming months of summer. Thank you !
Silovesglam
Rising Star
05/04/24-16:11
Happy  Saturday
Happy Saturday
Carlton
Rising Star
05/04/24-15:07
Have a lovely weekend Community
Have a lovely weekend Community