Home / Community Gallery

Community Gallery

Share pictures of your favourite NARS looks and products.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Carlton
Rising Star
02/07/24-08:35
Happy Wednesday community
Happy Wednesday community
katiek
NARS All-Star
02/07/24-08:32
Good morning
Good morning
melindal
NARS All-Star
02/07/24-08:26
My Valentine’s Day makeup look ! To elevate the look I used
My Valentine’s Day makeup look ! To elevate the look I used the Dragon Girl lipstick 💄
Suggested mission See all
Share your first look
50 nars exp picto
SWEETYPAHWA
Nars Pro
02/06/24-17:23 (edited on 02/06/24-17:24)
I just prepup my skin with the oil free moisturiser as I
I just prepup my skin with the oil free moisturiser as I really have oily skin which tends to get greasy if not properly moisturised and prepped before makeup.As I don’t like much layers on my face,I go with this SPF induced skin tinted moisturiser that doesn’t feel heavy and makes my skin look radiant all day long.Then I put some eye shadow to my lids and us multiple for a little blushed look on my cheeks by matching it with the same on my lips.And Ta-daa!
Ella E
Nars Pro
02/06/24-16:59
Valentine’s Day look on my model 💕💕💕💕 used the nars
Valentine’s Day look on my model 💕💕💕💕 used the nars luminous foundation in fiji loved it
Carlton
Rising Star
02/06/24-16:17
Have a lovely evening community
Have a lovely evening community
charlottee
In the NARS
02/06/24-15:55
Hi, I just wanted to say hello, & Add my first Post really, as I'm New to this Community, but really enjoying what i've seen So Far. So Hi Everyone👋 I'm Charlotte Or Aka: Eddie-Coops! I Love All things Make- Up,💄💅 & hope to Learn alot more than I currently know about Skincare, But Now I'm in my Early 40's🧓 thought it was about time I Started looking👀 after My Skin🤞I've Got My Fingers crossed on🤞 Both hands that I've Not left it Too Late Already🧟🥴😂. I Love❤ Nars Mascara, but apart from the Mascara I am fairly New To All their Products, So i'm really looking Forward to Trying out New products & Also from This Community Hopefully I might get to Test & Review Some Products which sounds exciting, Looking,👀 Forward to it,☺💖If anybody would like to Add me Please & I would Add you back in Return?! Finally My Friends/Family Call me A Giraffe🦒Cos I'm 5" 10inches😂Thanks for letting me been part of this Community! ☺💋🦒💖
annho
Rising Star
02/06/24-15:37
Fantastic masterclass thanks ❤️❤️❤️
Fantastic masterclass thanks ❤️❤️❤️