Home / Community Gallery

Community Gallery

Share pictures of your favourite NARS looks and products.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
sana
In the NARS
08/02/24-00:37 (edited on 08/02/24-00:38)
I haven’t plan for valentines day yet 😒,as my husband is
I haven’t plan for valentines day yet 😒,as my husband is out of country. He will be back on 14th feb so we might be go with the flow😄
christina
Rising Star
08/02/24-00:09
Don’t be restricted to just using eyeliner to line your
Don’t be restricted to just using eyeliner to line your eyes! A little bit of water on a small brush and dabbed in to the corner of an eyeshadow powder can give a great result 💖
christina
Rising Star
07/02/24-23:56
A very chilled Valentines look this year as we’re in the
A very chilled Valentines look this year as we’re in the middle of moving house! Some pretty NARS pinks and golds 🩷
Suggested mission See all
Share your first look
50 nars exp picto
stephaniep
Rising Star
07/02/24-21:14
The art of eyeliner --- When I have a special occasion or
The art of eyeliner --- When I have a special occasion or want a glam look I tend to go for a classic winged eyeliner look. My hack for drawing a winged cat eye look. I use a card can either be a bank card or rectangular piece of card. I place it in position to line up with my lower lash line and lift slightly at an angle. I draw a line along the edge of the card and then remove the card to define the line. I find it easier to draw the first line with a pencil eyeliner and then draw over the top of it with a liquid liner. Works for me every time now after having had some practice x
stephaniep
Rising Star
07/02/24-19:42
Thank you so much Nars Community for selecting me to test
Thank you so much Nars Community for selecting me to test and review the Eyeshadow Quad. I am over the moon to of been chosen and really excited for it to arrive. Much appreciated 🌺🌸
Cat
Rising Star
07/02/24-17:46
I love a red lip for a romantic date night look. My hubby
I love a red lip for a romantic date night look. My hubby and I plan to have a quiet dinner together at a special restaurant we both love. We have childcare sorted for the night so I know it’s going to be SO fun ❤️🌹🍓
samantha
Rising Star
07/02/24-17:23
Red valentines look.  I love a red lip anyway . This is a
Red valentines look. I love a red lip anyway . This is a shiseido one . Don't usually do much for valentines. I might make a nice dinner.
Ella E
Nars Pro
07/02/24-17:06
I am my own valentine 💕💕💕   This year, for Valentine’s
I am my own valentine 💕💕💕 This year, for Valentine’s Day I’m treating myself to a spa day trip as a thank you to myself for not giving up on my masters degree and completing it. Happy Valentine’s Day in advance beauts 💕💕💕