/ Community Gallery

Community Gallery

Share pictures of your favourite NARS looks and products.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
saf
Rising Star
04/22/24-13:28
Happy Monday all 😊 Loving this lip balm 🩷
Happy Monday all 😊 Loving this lip balm 🩷
chloeh
In the NARS
04/22/24-12:54
Hey girls happy Monday  Love these products
Hey girls happy Monday Love these products
tamalynr
In the NARS
04/22/24-12:29
All ready for spring with some highlights
All ready for spring with some highlights
Suggested mission See all
Share your first look
50 nars exp picto
carla
Rising Star
04/22/24-11:52
I was so Lucky to be chosen to try & review a sample of NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment shade; American Woman from the NARS community in exchange for my honest review. This range has a colour to suit all from more natural tones to bold & vibrant tone. There are 20 different shades to choose from. I was a little Unsure at first with the doe foot applicator as it does feel quite hard rather than soft but after applying I think it's intended that way to provide that precise application as the lipstick is that pigmented without it being this way I can imagine it would be very difficult to apply. I love how easy it is to apply instantly giving beautiful dark chestnut rose colour with a matte finish. It has such an intense highly pigmented colour you literally only need to apply one coat it's that pigmented! I was really worried about it drying my lips out as I find most matte lipsticks dry them making them look dull and dry but to my surprise it doesn't it gives my lips a beautiful hydrated but matte finish. It does have a very light sweet scent which didn't bother me at all as it is very light and after a short while fades. The only thing I did experience was transfer. I accidentally touched my lips with my hand & ended up with it all over my hand then somehow back in my face. Oblong with other daily activity's like drinking eating etc. I did find it transferred but not enough to loose the colour. Longevity it lasts for hours & hours without needing to retouch! (Only needed to retouch as I had been drinking and some of it transferred etc.) others than that I found it lasted for as long as I needed it to. I will be purchasing a full size & not just in this shade!
jamila
In the NARS
04/22/24-11:39
Excited receive my blush 🥰
Excited receive my blush 🥰
Inesa
NARS All-Star
04/22/24-11:36
Have a lovely Monday all!  In love with Nars Powermatte
Have a lovely Monday all!  In love with Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment - American Woman 🥹♥️♥️
Julia
NARS All-Star
04/22/24-10:29
My all time favourite product has to be the Powermatte Lip
My all time favourite product has to be the Powermatte Lip Pigment! I'm wearing American Woman in this pic 🩷 It's the ultimate lipstick, I can't get over how comfortable it is on my lips! Easily the best liquid lipstick I've used hands down 😍
ameliez
Rising Star
04/22/24-09:56
Bring on the spring 🌷 ☀️🕶️🌅👒🧴🌻Would absolutely LOVE
Bring on the spring 🌷 ☀️🕶️🌅👒🧴🌻Would absolutely LOVE THE AFTERGLOW IRRESISTIBLE EYESHADOW PALETTE ❤️ I love neutral tones and have used all mine up!! So it’s definitely missing from my collection. Also can’t go wrong with a lipstick, always in need of a new one 💋 I bought a new nars lipliner yesterday and am obsessed with the colour ❤️