/ Community Gallery

Community Gallery

Share pictures of your favourite NARS looks and products.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
daniellec
Nars Pro
03/20/24-16:07
Another glowing look  -Nars light reflecting mosituriser
Another glowing look -Nars light reflecting mosituriser -Nars tinted foundation -Nars cream bronzer
daniellec
Nars Pro
03/20/24-16:06
Created this natural glowy look on younger skin  -Nars light
Created this natural glowy look on younger skin -Nars light reflecting moisturiser -Nars tinted foundation is always a win
yevheniiaz
Rising Star
03/20/24-15:48
After a gray winter, everything seems bright, so you need to
After a gray winter, everything seems bright, so you need to add color not only to your wardrobe, but also to your makeup, making rich accents on your eyes or lips.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first look
50 nars exp picto
daniellec
Nars Pro
03/20/24-14:53
skin prep included: LIGHT REFLECTING MULTI-ACTION TREATMENT
skin prep included: LIGHT REFLECTING MULTI-ACTION TREATMENT LOTIONLIGHT REFLECTING MOISTURIZERI like to keep my makeup lightweight and using cream products, only building extra coverage where needed.fill browBROW PERFECTORTHE MULTIPLE for eyelids blend up onto brow bone also used as cheek highlightMINI CLIMAX MASCARA top and bottom lashesPURE RADIANT TINTED MOISTURISER SPF 30/PA+++RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER- under eye and on blemishesLAGUNA BRONZING CREAM across cheek bne as well as in the crease of the eye for some dimension THE MULTIPLE for light blush in the cheekLIGHT REFLECTING LOOSE SETTING POWDERAFTERGLOW LIP SHINE for the lips
annem
In the NARS
03/20/24-14:07
Make up free. Love Nars tinted moisturiser. Looks like you
Make up free. Love Nars tinted moisturiser. Looks like you have no makeup on but have flawless skin.
Carlton
Rising Star
03/20/24-12:12
Happy Wednesday community
Happy Wednesday community
Testertootsymorse
In the NARS
03/20/24-11:35
My Go to The Races Look.
My Go to The Races Look.
Sadaf
NARS All-Star
03/20/24-11:31
Natural & makeup-free skin☺️ My dream Nars complexion
Natural & makeup-free skin☺️ My dream Nars complexion routine would consist of Light Reflective foundation, Radiant Creamy concealer, blush & bronzer (shades Orgasm & Laguna obviously💗), and some highlighter✨